Chart Stalkers Group

Yes it is currently 8.41am on the 6th (monday morning and back and work, :()

awww that sucks! I don't work on monday... I am on tue to sat rotation for the next 4 weeks. Yay 3 day holiday!

Not fair i want 3 day holidays :hissy: at least i have internet access at work though so im able to be on here all the time, think the time would seem much slower if i wasnt. OMG our testing date is soooo far away, how are we ever going to survive until next friday!!!!!

We will make it! I have been keeping myself busy with painting and such... it will make the time fly.

I need to find something to do, need to take my mind off it, a lot easier said than done i think, i want next week to come around so quick but at the same time i dont (if that makes sense) im just having a bad hair day i think and just cant seem to shake the feeling that i will never see a bfp only stupid damn witch :cry:

Trying to be positive but its so hard, i know i shouldnt whinge, but this TTC business definately plays with every emotion possible.

It does but hun you're only on cycle 4!!!!! Thats so new to the game and if you were on BCP then you're on like cycle 1!!! You're talking to a seasoned pro now, 12 cycles for us. I get the feeling you don't think you'll ever get your bfp, I am in the same boat now it just seems like it will never happen for us, and I hate being so discouraged. So chin up! It will happen! I wouldn't start to worry about it for at least another 6 or 7 cycles!

Thanks Kelly i know im being stupid to be complaining already, being taught so stricly in school that dont ever have unprotected sex because you will end up pregnant kinda just always made me believe it was something that happened pretty easily, but i am slowly learning otherwise. I am going to make sure i get a good night's sleep tonight and start my PMA tomorrow :rofl:

You do that! We were all taught that and sadly it is just not true. I also thought it would happen very fast. In fact I am mad that we spent all that money and time on condoms and the pill when we didn't even need it! Any who it's almost bed time here now so on to 4dpo!

Franm101 what a lovely clear picture!

tested around lunch time so not first morning pee with superdrug own brand and bfp. second line clearly there just not as dark as the control line x

Congrats Thatgirl!! :happydance: So pleased for you. Wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy. :hugs:

Great news! Especially after having to wait and wonder so long about OV.

wow congrats thatgirl, and ff didn't even think you'd ovulated! just goes to show you cant rely on computer software to know it all!

think i've ov'd yesterday or today - got a positive opk yesterday finally!

Seems likely ThatGirl. Often you can get a positive 2-3 days after implant, so that'd be about right.

congrats that girl!!!!!!! And yes I would say implant on cd48 to! So happy for you but jealous.. man I want my bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->