Chart Stalkers Group

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Ah congrats Thatgirl, bet your on :cloud9:

Well according to ff I am 18dpo and still high temps. I tested with a cheapie this morning (not the elusive babymad ones) and there is a faint shadow but could be an evap. Could the high temps be something else, and is the 18dpo and high temps means your pregnant a myth?

Well according to ff I am 18dpo and still high temps. I tested with a cheapie this morning (not the elusive babymad ones) and there is a faint shadow but could be an evap. Could the high temps be something else, and is the 18dpo and high temps means your pregnant a myth?

I don't think so, I think you might just be BFP!! :happydance:

I'm afraid to get my hopes up, but luckily I should know in a few days one way or another. If AF is going to show, I expect my temps will plummet either tomorrow or the day after.

thanks Seity, your chart looks good fxxxxx. I tested with a FRE and got a bfn :cry: just got to wait now for af

OMG! *shock* I think I just got a :bfp: I'm going to test again tomorrow morning.

No picture, but I'm going to use two different tests in the morning and I'll make sure to take a picture then if I see lines.

yes hopefully it is your bfp seity!!!! I can't for you to test again tomorrow!!!!

worrisome it says you ov'ed less then 2 weeks ago on ff... so you could be testing to early.

Ok, I took a pic https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/157066-first-time-ever-second-line.html#post2527469

Awesome!

Can I Have one next? another 9 days will tell....

got a positive with first response faint but its there if camera didnt always flash would take pic but poop camera

congrats to all bfps could luck to every one else x

Ok, I know I'm a delusional crazy lady... But my temps are still quite high following my mc last week. I know I'm delusional to think I could still be pg, but am I just making something out of nothing or can you ladies see it too? My temps are higher than normal aren't they? Any clues why that might be?

Peach i am no expert on mc or anything but maybe some pregnancy hormones are still hanging around and that is causing the higher temps, just a thought, i have no idea whether the hormones completely disappear straight away or not. How you been doing?

The blood tests were negative. Sometimes the hormones hang around sometimes they don't. I think I've just finally flipped and gone crazy!! Apart from being a loon I am coping though... I think! :loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->