Chart Stalkers Group

Wow! This has been a lucky little thread the last couple of days.

:wohoo: HUGE CONGRATS TO SEITY AND THATGIRL!!!!! :wohoo:

Good luck and a bit of baby dust to the ladies still waiting on their BFPs. :dust:

Yup, I'm defo prego. I updated the post in the pregnancy test forum to show this mornings tests.

Ah congrats everyone. How are you Leelee?

Can somone have a quick peek at my chart please. FF changed my ov date to the 20th. But I have tested and bfn, am I defo out this month as temps are still high. Got sligh af pains though, really wouldnt it have showed up by now if I was.

Got a slight shock before, did an ic and a pink line came up, but when I looked again it was the flap at one end had come away and the dye must have stuck to the glue. It seemed to do this on another but in the right place but then dissapeared, my heart was racing I can tell you, I even rang my friend and told her it was positive:hissy:

ff can be useless didnt pinpoint ov for me ur chart looks good

Would it not show on a test though by now? As Im getting bfn, Im sure the temps will drop.

Hey I have an Alfie lol

bless possibly i got bfp 10dpo ...wait a couple days then retry

Yeah I think it would have shown on the test, heres to next month. Hope you have a lovely healthy 9 months hun

hows ur bump leelee

No bump yet, just bloat. Feeling very very queasy all day long for the past 2 weeks now. It's horrible but I suppose reassuring at the same time.

How are you feeling? Will update the first page now. This is a lucky thread!

Ah congrats everyone. How are you Leelee?

Can somone have a quick peek at my chart please. FF changed my ov date to the 20th. But I have tested and bfn, am I defo out this month as temps are still high. Got sligh af pains though, really wouldnt it have showed up by now if I was.

Got a slight shock before, did an ic and a pink line came up, but when I looked again it was the flap at one end had come away and the dye must have stuck to the glue. It seemed to do this on another but in the right place but then dissapeared, my heart was racing I can tell you, I even rang my friend and told her it was positive:hissy:

Hi Worrisome,

It does look more likely now that you O'd on CD20. Your chart still looks good. 11 DPO may be too soon to show up anything. How about testing again tomorrow morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->