Chart Stalkers Group

Worrisome I don't think you're out just yet. Your temps are looking good. Definitely give it another day or two and test again.
Honestly, I don't feel any different at all, just maybe a bit hungrier. If I hadn't tested, I would be expecting AF to show up tomorrow based on today's temp.

i have sore boobs and hungry no other symptoms i deff wouldnt have known as ff didnt pinpoint ov i removed the tuning thing and they reckoned i oved 3 days before bfp
stupid chart x

I want some luck!!!!!!

FF has been great for me... it's marked me correctly everytime... maybe I am more text book????

Try again in a day or so worrisome!

Yeah I think it would have shown on the test, heres to next month. Hope you have a lovely healthy 9 months hun

Some women don't test positive until 14+ DPO. Depends on when baby implants and how fast your body metabolizes the HcG hormone to show up in urine. Your temps are still looking great-wouldn't count yourself out yet.

hey Sarahmelissa how is it going? Did the pinkyness stop?

hey Sarahmelissa how is it going? Did the pinkyness stop?

Hey Kelly. The pink spotting did stop after Friday but then Saturday and Sunday it turned brown, so i assumed that the witch is definately on the way and i expected to start seeing my temp drop and for it to get heavier but my temp this morning was still up and it is so light now that it is almost not even there (the whole time it has been so light i am only noticing it by checking internally, sorry tmi). So I still have no idea, i havent tested yet, but im pretty sure the witch will be me any day now as i dont think IB would carry on this long. I might test tomorrow if my temp is still up and spotting is still very minimal.

the other thing was that when i was getting dressed on saturday i could have sworn that my boobs looked kind of different, but now i think i must have imagined it because from studying them and pushing on them since saturday night i cant see or feel anything different anymore :rofl:

Anyway hows things with you?

well hopefully it is good news! Nothing much here, peeing a lot but I refuse to put that down to symptom spotting... could be what I am eating etc. I am 10dpo now so only another 5 days before which should show.

I will continue to hope until i see red, i will be going to the doctor if it is the witch though because i really dont think i should be spotting from as early as 5dpo.

Hope your peeing is a symptom, cant wait to see what happens for us over the next few days, fingers crossed.

me too!!!! I want to be hopeful but it is hard, I don't feel any different so going with a no but I guess only time will tell.

It sucks doesn't it! haha, I totally expect that I would feel different if I were pregnant but it's something that you just don't know until you are! Arg! What time is it in aussie land now? It's 1130pm here...

Yeah i kinda always thought that you would "just know" but i know that is not always true, so more sitting around and waiting to be done i spose, think my spotting has disappeared......interesting, although still not getting my hopes up at all.

its currently 3.34pm Monday here, wishing it were 5pm just wanna get out of work and get to the gym. Your up late lol

I am normally up late when I don't work the following day, DH is off at 12midnight so I am waiting for him. I wish I could go on BNB at work! I would get my ass kicked if I did though. Are you going to test tomorrow?

Ok makes sense, i would probably stay up late too if i didnt have to get up for work the next day. They dont really know i am on the internet all the time at work, because i just minimise everything when anyone is around...hehe naughty naughty :)

Im still undecided about whether i will test tomorrow or not, i really dont want to see a bfn because i will just get upset, but i guess i will see how i feel in the morning and see what my temp is and then maybe decide.

yeah I know how that feels, I don't want to and won't but I like hearing about others testing :rofl: where do you work or what do you do rather?

Yeah i get excited hearing about others testing as well :)

I work in an office as a secretary and i work for an industrial union. Nothing overly exciting, pretty boring most of the time, but i get it pretty eazy so i shouldnt really complain. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->