Chart Stalkers Group

Well for the next 3 to 4 weeks I work as a teller at a bank but soon I will be wonderfully unemployed for a while! Looking very much towards it!

I would be too, wish i could just be unemployed, wish i could get my bfp as i will be taking a year off after the birth so really looking forward to enjoying that time with a little one......if i ever get. C'mon bfp!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

It's only been 4 cycles for you! You will get one, you still have plenty of time... for me it's not going to be quite that easy unfortunately. Well DH is home now so I will tty tomorrow when it is 11dpo for me as well!

I know i will get one eventually, and i actually realised yesterday that technically this is cycle 5 for me, because i hadnt counted my first mouth off BCP because i didnt really know anything then and wasnt temping or using OPK's but still we were :sex: with no protection so i guess when you look at it that way it is probably cycle 5, but yes i know that is still early days. I just cant help thinking that because i always get spotting 3-4 days before AF that there is going to be something wrong with me. (I get paranoid about stuff very easily) :rofl:

My strategy for next month though if need be is just to relax (if i can) lol

Looking forward to hearing what your test is tomorrow, fingers crossed you've managed to grab that egg seeing as you felt it this time around and got busy right on time :)

Good luck Kelly, your temps look nice and high. Fxed for you x

Hi everyone

Would you say that I am probably out this month, judging by the dip in temp this morning. Please you don't need to say no just to make me feel better lol

awww so sorry worrisome! I'll be doom and gloom with you in 4 more days when mine shows up!

Sorry to hear that Worrisome :( :hug:

Well this morning i got a bit of a temp rise, and it is the highest recording i have had all cycle and i think the spotting has disappeared and my cp felt high and soft so i tested but :bfn: :cry: i will wait another couple of days now and see what happens.

Kelly9 and Sarahmelissa

I have my fingers crossed for you both!

Sorry about AF Worrisome.
Kelly9 and SarahMelissa FX'd for you two. :dust:

Well it appears my spotting has disappared and im back to creamy cm, i would have thought if it was AF on the way it would have gotten heavier until she showed. Also i have been having cramps since lunch time today, so either that is a bad sign and witch is on the way or it is a good sign because i have never experienced cramps before af before so this is out of the ordinary for me. I am still going to wait until thursday to test again though if i dont get witch in the meantime. Dont really want to see another bfn

yeah good luck sarah! My temp dropped a wee bit today and I Have been crampy so witch is on the way.

Thanks girls, but im pretty positive i am out, temp took a big drop this morning :cry: so i expect :witch: tomorrow :hissy:

Oh well onto another month, im definatly going to go see the doc though coz like i said before i was spotting from 5dpo, i really dont think that is a good sign.

Sarahmelissa, I have spotting from as early as 7dpo and as yet no healthcare professional has listened to me :hissy:. It can be a sign of low progesterone. You should get the Dr to test you and make sure you push them to test though as they are quick to dismiss it! Good luck hon! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->