Chart Stalkers Group

Well i hope you get your apt soon, i am still booked in to the docs this thursday just to discuss my concerns.

Me to!

Dh just had his wisdom teeth out this morning so things have been a little all over the place. Lots of percriptions and instructions.. thankfully he is resting now, I hope he sleep throughout the day to make it easier for him... got to go make some ice for when he wakes up....

Ouch, i had all mine pulled out back in 2004, i got a week off work that was good and coz i couldnt eat for 2 weeks lost about 6kg, it was awesome :rofl:

well DH does not want to loose weight! lol all his muscle will go! He is doing ok been playing computer games and watching TV getting babied by me. We won't know about swelling till the next day or so. Hopefully he has no problems.

I am full of PMA now because my horoscope for the day says on the end of it......"And PS if you're trying for a baby The skies are on your side…" :wohoo: :headspin:

lol well good luck! What sign are you? Not virgo per chance?

Hey Kelly9, hopefully your DH has an easy time of it. I got my wisdom teeth pulled the same time as my brother (We live on opposite sides of the country, so didn't know that at the time, just coincidence). When I went to visit the family 2 weeks after he was still in pain; whereas, I was already back to eating (soft) food the day after mine were pulled.
I finally put my bbt away. I put it in a drawer, so that I would have to get out of bed to reach it. It's hard to break a habit.

Well girls me and DH ordered an at home sperm test just for sake of curiousity, we are going to wait until after i have O'd to do it though because you have to build the spermies up for 3 days before doing the test, so i dont want to be wasting any spermies just right now, i need as many as i can to get in me not a measuring cup :rofl: :rofl:

Also im off to the doc's this afternoon, really hoping everything turns out to be ok, anxious to hear what she has to say.

How was the apt sarah? How does an at home test work?

Well i have just come back from the doc's and she was really nice, she thought that the time i have been off BCP (which is almost 7 months now) was sufficient enough time to start looking into things. She gave me a form to come back and have the CD21 blood test so will do that and she also gave me a referral to the Queensland Fertility Group where she said I can go there and have all my insides scanned or something which will allow them to tell whether everything looks good and is working properly. She also asked if DH would like to come in for a sperm test, but i told her we had just gotten the DIY one and will be doing that soon, but if that showed up less than normal he would come in and she is happy for him to do that.

I might leave it this month and maybe one more month if i dont get a bfp, and then i will take my referral and go get everything checked out on me.

The at home sperm test just takes a sample and then you add a couple of drops of dye to it and it will turn a certain colour if it detects more than 20 million normal sperm per ml or if it doesnt then the colour wont show up. Im keeping my fingers crossed for a postive result on that though, but wont know for a little while yet as i want to start :sex: today and dont want to be wasting any just at the moment in case my O comes early next week.

Glad the appointment went well Sarah Melissa. It sounds like your doctor is really good and very pro-active.

I wish my doctor had of been like that, she turned us away three times before she realized I would keep coming back.

Yeah my doctor is really good, i knew she would be though, just gotta wait for my CD21 test now and wait until after O so DH can do the spermy test.

Morning girls,

I cant believe how things have worked out this month for me, i have to go away for work in a couple of hours and dont get back until Wednesday, it is possible ovulation in the next couple of days so if i get a positive OPK today or tomorrow DH is going to have to make the drive down to the coast, this is sooooo inconvinient and i wont have internet access from now until wednesday oh and i have a cold so cant breath through my nose, which makes taking my temp in the morning hard coz i have to try and breathe though the blocked nose without opening my mouth and losing the thermometer :( :hissy:

That doesn't sound like fun!!! Hopefully the work trip will be though?

DH and I Had an interesting night... Dh and I ended up witnessing a house across the street burn down so we were out and about till about 330 am last night. Everyone got out and some dumb drunk guy who was trying to put out the raging inferno with a garden house got a little burned but is ok. Everyone was so lucky that there was no wind cause the house was super close to other ones and nothing else burned down.

Im back from work trip now and havent had a postive OPK yet so DH didnt need to make the drive down, will :sex: tonite though and hope for a positive OPK tomorrow or Friday.

OMG kelly i just read about the house burning down near you, that would have been sooo scary, glad everyone was ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->