Chart Stalkers Group

Huh, looks like this group has lost a bunch of the chatterbugs. Looks like you're both potentially near OV. Good luck and enjoy the :sex:!

Yeah it seems there aren't many of us left... I start poas in 2 days. Maybe we'll O again around the same time sarah

I was thinking the same thing seity and kelly, no one else seems to be around much anymore. I am hoping for a positive OPK today, i had watery cm this morning so really hoping i can O on time this cycle, i got in some :sex: last night after being away for the week at a work function and will continue to :sex: every day now until i get a temp rise, was going to use preseed last night but then kinda got carried away and forgot :rofl: oh well there is always tonight :sex: :sex:

How are you feeling seity, any MS kicking in yet, hope you are doing well xx

you are a couple days ahead of me but we'll for sure be in the 2ww together again! At least we'll be each others company

yeah we have been pretty much on track for months now i think havent we?? Im gonna go do a OPK in about ten minutes.

Ok it was still negative, but the line was getting pretty close to being the same colour and was a lot darker than it was yesterday :happydance: will keep up the :sex: and remember the preseed this time too :rofl:

Hi Chart Stalkers,

Hope you don't mind me popping back in to check on everyone. It does seem that it's gotten pretty quiet in here. Maybe need to have a recruiting mission!

Wishing you both the best of luck SaraM and Kelly9!! :dust: :dust:

Thanks amerikiwi.... how do you recruit? Cause we do need more people! Everyone has gotten their BFPs except a couple of us :( I want mine now... I think I deserve it! 13 months...

I think just post a message in the regular ttc area with a link to this thread for recruiting.

Thankfully, I've yet to experience MS. I'm hoping I'll be one of the lucky few who doesn't get it. But I've got enough gas today that despite being hungry I don't want to eat, so I'm nibbling on toast.
Plus, today is my birthday-Woo! I'm 36 -haha I'm an even older, older mom!
I was at the midwife yesterday for my first appointment and she said everything looked good and I have a dating scan next week, so I'll get to see the bean and heartbeat (FX'd) and know everything is really OK.

Happy Birthday Seity!

I'm still around, just so bored of not ovulating that I've quiet recently! Off to the docs tomorrow. This months chart is looking really wierd - it was very up and down for the first part of my cycle, not it has plateaued offso muhc that my last 3 temps have been exactly the same!

Happy Birthday Seity!

On a break this cycle, but still charting. interesting to see my chart on a cycle with no :sex:. If we had I'd be thinking I'd had an implantation dip and everything this month! Crazy. Going to start ttc again next cycle as have been given the all clear by everyone.

Happy Birthday Seity!

On a break this cycle, but still charting. interesting to see my chart on a cycle with no :sex:. If we had I'd be thinking I'd had an implantation dip and everything this month! Crazy. Going to start ttc again next cycle as have been given the all clear by everyone.

Woo! Good luck next cycle.

happy b day seity! I would still chart to even if I got no :sex: it would be interesting

leelee, would you mind adding me?

My story: Dh and I are both 27. TTC our first. IUD removal May 2009. Off BCP for over two years (due to sensitivity to hormones). The first two cycles after the IUD removal were 35 and 33 days.

Been together with DH: 10.5 years; married for over 6

TTC since: May 2009

Charting since: May 2009 (tracking CM: May, temping & opks: July)

Other children: None

Hi and welcome Lori :hi:

I just got a super super postive OPK :wohoo: and i have been :sex: for past 3 days and will again soon and then again tomorrow morning, all with preseed :wohoo: i have finally gotten it right in the timing department :wohoo: :wohoo: bfp here i come :happydance:

Have you PIAC yet kelly?

yes I have PIAC, today was my first day but it was super faint so I am thinking that I might not O on time. If I don't O on cd17 I need to O on cd19 to make sure we time it right for DH's sperm. SO hopefully it'll be nice and dark tomorrow... I PIAC around noon normally I do it around 2ish so maybe thats why.

I just caved and purchased a year membership to FF. I Like all the extras and since I will be around for a while I figured why not, it was only 45 bucks.

well i hope you O on time for DH :spermy: I usually PIAC around noon as well, but today i did it at 1pm, coz i didnt wake up until about 9am so wanted to hold it for 4 hours coz i was expecting a positive.

I purchased 6 months of FF a while back, i think i have about 40 days left, hopefully i wont need to renew, its good i like all the little extras too and its definatly worth the $40 i think. :happydance:

yeah I always enjoyed the previews I got of it. I pee'd like within 30 or 40 mins of waking up but I Had gotten up and peed at 830 am thinking it would be ok but next time I will make sure I am awake longer, so maybe at 2 or 3pm for tomorrow.

leelee, would you mind adding me?

My story: Dh and I are both 27. TTC our first. IUD removal May 2009. Off BCP for over two years (due to sensitivity to hormones). The first two cycles after the IUD removal were 35 and 33 days.

Been together with DH: 10.5 years; married for over 6

TTC since: May 2009

Charting since: May 2009 (tracking CM: May, temping & opks: July)

Other children: None

Hi and welcome Lori!

You have been added!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back