Chart Stalkers Group

:wohoo: sarahmelissa so pleased you got a nice dark OPK!

wel come lori :wave:

Thanks, leelee!

Hi, girls! I've been debating on whether to purchase the FF subscription. Maybe if it doesn't happen this month, I'll go for it. Does it really give you a lot more features?

Yay for the + opk, SarahMelissa! (Still haven't seen one of those for myself yet...waiting and waiting.) Good luck!

I just bought a year subscription yesterday it was only 45 bucks, if you do the 6 month one it is only 25 dollars so why not do that one. I like the vip one, it keeps track of more things and if more fun to play with I think.

Thanks, Kelly! If it doesn't work out this month, I think I'll just go ahead with the 6 month. DH probably won't like it, but oh well! He tends to think I obsess over my charting already! :D

total surprise this morning when i logged into ff, put in my temp and it gave me crosshairs! dotted ones, but still, i so wasn't expecting that!

yay for crosshairs!!!! Is this one of your shorter cycles if you have in fact ov'd mrs n?

I did have the most amazing amount of stretchy clear cf yesterday though! OMG sorry if this is tmi but it stretched like over a foot and would have more if I tried :rofl: I did a bit of research just to make sure it wasn't arousal fluid but FF says arousal fluid is not typically very stretchy so I am classifying it as EWCM!!!!!!

Sorry for the few of you who will read my ewcm post more then once, it's easier to copy and paste for all the groups I belong to.

yes it would be, oving on day 19 would be a joy!

I didn't get my positive opk today :( so my body is not on time, which means DH and I Have to :sex: today to get his sperm to build up for possible O on cd18, although cd19 would be better. I have O'd on cd17,18,and 19 since I started charting. Just have to alter the plan a little.

Hey sarah, did you get your cross hairs? Are you going to be doing that at home sperm test with your DH soon?

Mrs N that is good you got crosshairs :happydance:

Kelly i dont think i have O'd yet, i got the super dark positive OPK around lunch time on Saturday so i thought i would probably O on Sunday with a temp rise today (im already monday here in Oz) Anyway no temp rise this morning, so if i didnt O yesterday then i spose it could be today and i might get a rise tomorrow. Im seriously getting sick of my damn egg though its piss**g me off and if i dont get a rise tomorrow i am gonna scream. DH is complaining of over use, but i will have to get one more :sex: out of him tonite if my O is in fact today and just have to hope that all my :sex: from wednesday last week until yesterday is enough to still pay off.

We havent done the at home sperm test yet, we will wait until O has definately been confirmed and then you need to have not ejaculated for 3 days prior to doing it, so hopefully if we :sex: tonight and i do O today we should be able to do the test wednesday/thursday.

That is really good about your EWCM i wish i would get some, i only ever get watery, however though when i am really turned on and have arousel fluid, it is really really stretcy like EWCM (even tho its not EWCM) so not sure why FF told you it wasnt stretcy because i was lead to believe that it was and mine definately is. But sounds good for you anways :) :sex:

hmmmm well then it could have been arousal fluid... when I googled it it said is wasn't overly stretchy and I don't seem to get it as much and stretchy as I did last night. I will have to check the arousal fluid at a point not near Ov in my cycle and see what it is like. I hope you get your temp rise!!! I am hoping for a positive opk tomorrow...

yeah definately just check it some time when you are no where near O, because i have had abundant clear slipping and very stretchy arousel fluid 2 days after AF leaving so im positive it was not EWCM

Boo maybe I didn't have it then! There was so much though and so so soooooo stretchy, I got all excited! I will check internally now.

it still could have been EWCM for you since you are near O :)

Were you really aroused at the time or was it just there when doing your daily check?

crosshaiors have gone :hissy: totally not suprising though!

awww I"m sorry mrs N, but maybe now you will have a better chance at :sex: more during the right time?

We had a wicked storm last night. Like nothing I Have ever been through, there was a tone of lightening and thunder and chunks of hail the size of grapes. I was worried for my windows and car. DH got stuck outside in the car during the worst of it, he was parked under a tree and seconds after moving it a big branch fell where his car was. I thought it was a tornado and was freaking out inside the house cause I was worried about him. Very overexciting night.

yes, although dh is away this week, back on saturday. then on monday I start nights, so saturday/sunday is our only window of opportunity really!

wow the storm sounds scary! have to admit I do love a good storm, but not going out in it!

no I was horny :rofl:

Well seeing as you were horny at the time, in my honest opionion i think it could quite possible been either EWCM or arousel fluid then, but either way sending you lots of dust :dust: That storms sounds really scary, glad you and DH are ok though.

Sorry to hear about the crosshairs being removed Mrs N. :hugs:

Well girls.....i got a bit of a temp rise this morning...finally (mine never shots way up high in one go i get the gradual climb) anyways just out of curiousity i went to put a couple more high temps in for tomorrow and thursday, but only got to tomorrow before it gave me crosshairs for O on Sunday CD18. So im not sure whether it was CD18 or CD19, i was able to get DH to :sex: again last night, probably a waste though if O was CD18 but anways i think i have pretty much done all that i can in the :sex: department for this cycle, so i just have to cross my fingers now and hope for the best. 2ww here i come.

I really really want it to work this time because my grandma is not well, my dad called me last night to tell me she is not doing too good, my grandma and grandpas 60th wedding anniversary will be on the 12th september and my dad thinks my grandma is only holding on for that as it is all she has left to look forward to, if i can manage a bfp this cycle, by the time we go for their celebration i would be about 8 weeks and would love to be able to let my grandma in on the secret, give her somthing to look forward to and live for, as my dad says she is really depressed atm :( Please god let it work i wanna give my grandma some hope [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Well I hope she has something to look forward to. My great granny died 20 days after my and DH's wedding and I heard she thought she actually attended the wedding but couldn't cause she was so sick, so she held on for us the poor dear.

I got a neg opk again! I Have never had to wait longer then cd17 for a positive opk. If I get it tomorrow I can still Ov for cd19 which is what I am hoping for. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->