Chart Stalkers Group

I know! Especially when it should be here today!!! I might piac later tonight and check again, I hope i get it tomorrow!

I have the ultimate OPK's this month as I'm having follicle monitoring so they'll be able to tell me the exact moment I OV! Very exciting!

Hope you get you +ve soon Kelly. :hug: xx

my dotted crosshairs have reappeared today :rofl:
had all my blood numbers back (I can look them up at work) so just need to figure them out now!

I got my positive opk today!!!!! It took almost the full 10 mins to appear though so I will get one tomorrow to. We're not Bd'ing today though, going for tomorrow so hopefully I don't get my temp rise, I am sure I won't though, I have never O'd on the first day of an opk so am not worried. Hopefully I O on cd19 which is tomorrow. I don't want a longer cycle.

Sarah we're pretty close again.

that's good news Kelly, the day before i got my super dark OPK i got what looked like it could have been a positive but after about 10 minutes too and then the next day my really dark line came up almost the second i took it out of the pee cup.

I got my solid crosshairs today for CD18, im still not sure whether it was actually CD19 though, but either way i had enough :sex: so im not too concerned. Today is CD21 for me and i am meant to be having the day21 blood test, but i have it right in not going yet dont i??? You are meant to have that done about 7 days before AF arnt you?? So im planning on going next monday.

yes go have them done 7 days after you O so on cd24 for you. If you go on cd25 it won't be that big a deal but don't go any later. Good luck!

Kelly, just noticed your big dip on today suggesting that your O could be CD20 not 19 as you thought, this would have to be your longest cycle wouldnt it??? :hugs: hopefully your :sex: will pay off though, i will pray for those little swimmers for you.

yes it would be my longest cycle! and we timed BD for cd19! We're going to BD again tonight as late as possible so hopefully around 1am. I hope I get my temp rise tomorrow I got another super dark pos opk today.

Well hopefully the timing is still ok and there are still some hanging around from yesterday fx'd

I know this probably has nothing to do with anything but for the past hour i have experienced what i could probably only describe as being a kind of slight dull ache in my left boob. Cant believe im symptom spotting at 5dpo lol

I randomly get one sore boob over the other, never really pinned it to a certain time during my cycle... don't want to be a downer but 5dpo is a little early :rofl:

Yeah i know it is way too early and it went away soon after i wrote that so im certain it was nothing in particular. Geez this 2ww is boring!

I have taken forever to get to this 2ww, I had better get my temp raise tomorrow, it could technically come as late as sat! I will die if it does!

I have taken forever to get to this 2ww, I had better get my temp raise tomorrow, it could technically come as late as sat! I will die if it does!

Yay Kelly and SarahMelissa,

Your both in the 2WW. best of luck to both of you!

good luck both, sarahmelissa if you dont succed this month try cutting down on :sex: do it every other day not every day we failed every day and did it every 2-3 days the cycle i got pregnant, gives sperm time to re build :) x good luck ladies

good luck both of you!
sarahmelissa yes the 'day 21' blood test should be done 7dpo :)

Well hopefully I am in the 2ww, if the temps keep going up I know I am, but won't know 100% till tomorrow. We'll get in some :sex: tonight just incase, we tried to time it right to have the sperm build up but my body O'd later this month then any other month ever for me so it made it kind of hard. I am hoping the opk I do in about an hour will be negative. In the mean time their is a ceiling in the basement that needs painting.... sigh... and wasps to hunt for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->