Chart Stalkers Group

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been around much.

Littlehush, good to have you back hon. Do you have pco? I know that pco can cause hormone imbalances which in turn send your thermostat a little wobbly and therefore you get erratic temps...

Sarah, sorry you got a bfn... fingers crossed for you hon. :dust:

Mrs N, sorry your temp went down. That's very early dpo to have such a drop... Is it possible you OV earlier? Or is it implantation?

I had 2nd follicle monitoring scan yesterday. Follicle maturing on left ovary measuring 12mm... Hoping to Ov over the weekend... That would be a full 10days earlier that usual though!!

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been around much.

Littlehush, good to have you back hon. Do you have pco? I know that pco can cause hormone imbalances which in turn send your thermostat a little wobbly and therefore you get erratic temps...

Sarah, sorry you got a bfn... fingers crossed for you hon. :dust:

Mrs N, sorry your temp went down. That's very early dpo to have such a drop... Is it possible you OV earlier? Or is it implantation?

I had 2nd follicle monitoring scan yesterday. Follicle maturing on left ovary measuring 12mm... Hoping to Ov over the weekend... That would be a full 10days earlier that usual though!!

As far as i know i do not have pco. Do you know what tests they do to check that. I have had lots of blood tests and a scan, but for the life of me i cant really rememeber which test they did :dohh: Just that they all came back fine. Gonna have to ask my doctor what they did.

Good news on your scan, and 10 days early can only be a good thing!

Sarah, Sorry about the BFN, stay positive hun

Hope everyone else is good xxx

Sarah - sorry for the BFN

Mrs N - sorry your temp went down. Hope you are okay

Hi everyone else

As far as i know i do not have pco. Do you know what tests they do to check that. I have had lots of blood tests and a scan, but for the life of me i cant really rememeber which test they did :dohh: Just that they all came back fine. Gonna have to ask my doctor what they did.

Good news on your scan, and 10 days early can only be a good thing!

Sarah, Sorry about the BFN, stay positive hun

Hope everyone else is good xxx

PCO would have shown up on a scan most probably, but its still worth asking your doctor about. Hope things settle down soon for you. :hugs:

The website for the concert I'm organsing is up and running. I'll keep adding to it as we get closer to the 15th Oct. https://www.babylossawarenessconcert.kk5.org/

I've also taken a lower temp this morning too, still in hope with 4 days to test though...

What's the likelihood of a Positive outcome with a lower temp today?!!

I've also taken a lower temp this morning too, still in hope with 4 days to test though...

Your drop this morning wasnt that significant, you are definately still in the running.

Mine took a big dive though and i expect it to drop down to the coverline tomorrow and af to rear her ugly head full force :cry:

Your drop this morning wasnt that significant, you are definately still in the running.

Mine took a big dive though and i expect it to drop down to the coverline tomorrow and af to rear her ugly head full force :cry:

Ohh sarah :hugs: I'm so sorry hunx I'm really still holding out some hope for you.

Yeah I am holding out hope for you to! Your chart was so amazing this month!!!

Thanks Mrs_N, it went down further this morning so now it is only a matter of minutes before the ugly witch arrives. It was such a cruel trick that got played on me this month though, with my triphasic chart, waves of nausea and TWO :bfp: dreams the other night. But i spose its been disappointment all year so i dont really know why i expected any different :hissy:

I think we must have just posted on here at the same time Kelly, thanks but i know im out, stupid chart it was so mean to me!!

:witch: Yep she got me :cry:

And the reason i have changed my thing to say that i am now on cycle 7 is because even though i have only been charting and using OPK's and preseed for five cycles, i did have that other month where we were just :sex: whenever without knowing anything about anything, but when i count back the days, we had :sex: in what would have been my fertile period, so thought i may was well count that cycle as another failed attempt.

So sorry Sarahm.. :hug: I'm on cycle 14 now... You just gotta keep going hon, don't give up! Love and hugs to you. Xxx

Thanks Peach :hugs: i've had a bit of a tantrum and now im ok, ready to move on and try again, figured if i stay upset and stressed it will only do more damage by delaying my ovulation or something and i certainly dont need that.

FS appointment on Thursday, scared about it but hopeful at the same time, if that makes sense.

:hugs: sarah so sorry she got you.
Hoping your fs appointment goes well, I'm sure it will!
I will be on cycle 7 too when af arrives. Although it has been almost 9 months now and only 1 ovulation.

So sorry Sarahm!!!

Peach I'll be on cycle 14 in another week to. It sucks.

You've only O'd once Mrs N?????!!!!!! So whats next in your FS appointments then? Clomid?

Mrs_N im so sorry, i didnt realise you had only had 1 ovuation in all that time, makes me sound like such a bitch for whinging. im so sorry :hugs: hope things get sorted for you soon

3rd follicle monitoring scan today! Hoping it will show immenant ovulation. Had a +ve opk yesterday. Would be a full 12 days earlier than last month, but I think I can handle that!

Good luck with the FS appt SarahM. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->