Chart Stalkers Group

Sorry sarah :hugs: The :witch: turned up for me too, so we are both CD1. Heres to lots of luck for this month :dust:

Mrs_N hope you get some answers soon hun :hugs:

Peach hope all goes well at scan :thumbup:

xxx

Sorry sarah :hugs: The :witch: turned up for me too, so we are both CD1. Heres to lots of luck for this month :dust:

xxx

sorry she got you too :hugs: oh well at least we can be buddies this month, when do you usually O?? come and add your next testing date to my thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/169952-september-testing-dates-may-babies.html

xxx

sorry she got you too :hugs: oh well at least we can be buddies this month, when do you usually O?? come and add your next testing date to my thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/169952-september-testing-dates-may-babies.html

So sorry AF got you SarahM and Littlehush :(

:hugs::hugs:

Sarah no don't be silly!
Littlehush sorry af arrived.
Yes I'm hoping for clomid but think I should also have an ultrasound. Going back to gp end of month she's on hols at the mment.
I've ov'd once that I know of, didn't temp or use opks the first couple of cycles.

xxx

I Normally O around CD12 but on last months i Ov on CD16. So anywhere between those :wacko:
I will go over and add my date xxx

hope all is well ladies... sorry af arrived sarahm :(
i went for scan today baby and sack had gone, miscarriage could have been genetic problems or something to do with my long cycle ;(

i went for scan today baby and sack had gone, miscarriage could have been genetic problems or something to do with my long cycle ;(

:hugs:

Hope you are okay

:hugs: I miss you over in 1st tri :sad1:

3rd scan showed the follicle on the LH ovary measuring 17mm today. They said I should ov anytime soon. All very exciting as I normally wouldn't be expecting to ov for another 10 days!! My temps seem a lot steadier too this cycle. Something I'm doing must be working!! :)

Sorry ThatGirl :hugs:

Peach that is great news for you, can you share you secret for O'ing 10 days earlier, i wanna know :rofl: :dust:

Not sure what it is as I've done so much! Think Creative healing and reflexology have been the main contributing factors, but it could have been the olive oil enemas! :rofl:

xxx

I Normally O around CD12 but on last months i Ov on CD16. So anywhere between those :wacko:
I will go over and add my date xxx

I would love to O on CD12, but mine has been anywhere from CD14 to CD21 so who knows :wacko:

So sorry that girl, hugs!

And good for you peach!

I am wiped went on a 3 hour horseback ride and can barely walk, good thing i don't have to BD anytime soon.

Hi Ladies,

I think I'm going to get AF in the next day or two.

Can anyone tell me when I can expect my temp to drop??

Hi Ladies,

Mine will usually start to drop off the day before af and then the day that i get af it is usually back down around the coverline, but everyone is differnt.

Hi Ladies,

Mine will usually start to drop off the day before af and then the day that i get af it is usually back down around the coverline, but everyone is differnt.

Thanks sarahm, I guess I'll see it drop tomorrow then. x

Does anyone else think my temps are too steady? My chart looks so so different from usual... Bbt seems fine and batteries ok, same one I've been using for 2 cycles now... I sure I'm just being paranoid!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->