Chart Stalkers Group

Does anyone else think my temps are too steady? My chart looks so so different from usual... Bbt seems fine and batteries ok, same one I've been using for 2 cycles now... I sure I'm just being paranoid!!

I wouldnt be too overly concerned, try not to worry about it :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I think I'm going to get AF in the next day or two.

Can anyone tell me when I can expect my temp to drop??

Mine will usually start to drop off the day before af and then the day that i get af it is usually back down around the coverline, but everyone is differnt.

Thanks sarahm, I guess I'll see it drop tomorrow then. x

If its still up tomorrow morning i would :test:

Ummh, well I already tested twice on 9dpo (too early?) and then on 12dpo and nothing. I have been using cheap brands though, so I'm not sure. Although I'm really sure the WITCH will sweep in on her broom and leave me another AF....

well its not over yet, so dont give up :hugs: 9dpo most likely definatly too early and even 12dpo could still be a bit early depending on when it implanted. anyway you should know either way in a day or so :dust:

Good luck jam on toast, hope she doesn't arrive!

A drop for me today ( is there no eye rolling smilie??)

well its not over yet, so dont give up :hugs: 9dpo most likely definatly too early and even 12dpo could still be a bit early depending on when it implanted. anyway you should know either way in a day or so :dust:

Well that's my motto too...'Only time will tell' :haha:

Good luck jam on toast, hope she doesn't arrive!

A drop for me today ( is there no eye rolling smilie??)

I think she will anyway.

My body is playing tricks on me or it's more wishful thinking now as my nipples are twitching/tingling but one thinks that from far too much boobie poking!!!

I was tempted to buy another cheapy test today when I was in the store but have decided I will wait until my due date first, check on symptoms for either pregger or AF then decide.

GOOD LUCK ladies xxx

Hey ladies,

my temp dropped again this morning and I have some moderate cramps and backache.

I wasn't holding out too much hope for myself this month as I felt we never caught the egg.

Hopefully we will stand a better chance this month, although I'm on vacation for a week, then OH goes on business the day I get home......Will have to do a rough calculation and hope for the best.

Hey ladies,

my temp dropped again this morning and I have some moderate cramps and backache.

I wasn't holding out too much hope for myself this month as I felt we never caught the egg.

Hopefully we will stand a better chance this month, although I'm on vacation for a week, then OH goes on business the day I get home......Will have to do a rough calculation and hope for the best.

its not a huge drop i would stay you are still in with a chance :dust:

Thank you Sarahm & Peachblossom, although the cramps are stronger, backache has eased and the MOOD's have kicked in.

I Appreciate all the PMA and positive vibes in here.x.x.x.x.x.x

Had a nice warm bath, so will go dress and conquer the day ahead.

See you soon

20 new OPK's arrived in the mail today, just gotta wait another 9 days before i start PIAC...................boring!!!!!!!!!

I am testing soon got to get in the bathroom first.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->