Chart Stalkers Group

GOOD LUCK KELLY!!!

I've starting spotting, very feintly!!

Guess I'll be with the September testers tomorrow :D

Thanks guys but it was a BFN took it kind of hard what with the in laws leaving to. Now i remember why I don't normally test.

Ok girls I have just got back from the FS appointment so I will run through everything…..I am back at work now and all the paperwork and everything is at home, so I will do my best to remember everything.

Sorry for this being really long but thought I may as well mention everything.

First thing the guy asked was both our past histories including age, occupation, any previous pregnancies, surgeries, allergies, medical conditions or family medical conditions.

We were also told when making the appointment that we had to bring in a sperm sample. He then took the sample and looked at it under the microscope (oh we said that we had done the DIY one too and he said he had never heard of such crap and wouldn’t trust them lol). Anyway he said that the count was good and that it looked high however he was a little concerned because there seemed to be a lot that were not moving. So he made us send the sample off to scientists that do the proper evaluation, we won’t get the results of that back for a little while yet though. Anyway after that he asked DH to drop his pants so he could “feel his balls” :rofl: :rofl: DH was so not expecting that one!!!! Anyway he said they felt fine.

Next step was that he wanted to examine me, he asked when I last had a pap smear and I had one in December last year but he did another one anyway. He then used his fingers to have a feel around inside and check that it didn’t feel like I could have Endo. He said it felt fine in there. He then went on to do a vaginal ultrasound where he got out a condom and filled it with some kind of lube type looking stuff and put it on this thing that kind of looked like a vibrator. Anyway he then stuck that up there and we watched the monitor to see what he was looking at. We could see my uterus and ovaries and everything and he said it all looked great and that he didn’t see anything that made him want to do a lapsectomy (sp????) something where they put you to sleep and insert something through your belly button to check out your insides.

Anyway after that he sent us both off for some blood tests, I told him about my day 21 test last week and he was happy with that result but suggested the spotting could be from estrogen (sp?) not progesterone so a blood test was done for that and some other things, but not entirely sure on what the other things were. Not too sure on what DH’s blood tests are checking on either but he said something about chromosome somethings??

Anyway he has put me on Clomid (called something else but he said it was like Clomid but it’s the next generation of it which is better). He said you need to take it from CD2 – CD6, I told him I was on CD4 so would it be too late to take it this cycle, but he said no, just start today and take it for 5 days. He did say though that it could make me release more than 1 egg so could end in a multiple pregnancy…..eeeekkkk! Anyways that’s all good I don’t really mind. He also said that I could come back on CD12 and have a scan to make sure the eggs are maturing properly and then I could have a set of injections to make my egg release and then we :sex: but DH and I both think we will just try the Clomid for a cycle or two and see what happens. If we still don’t get any luck then we might try and scans and injection things. He said if that didn’t work then the next step would be IUI. Im hoping we wont have to go that far though.

What he does want us to do starting from today and everyday is that DH has to take 20ml of Aloe Vera juice a day, a tablespoon of Goji Berries, 10 pumpkin seeds, zinc and folic acid. And I have to take folic acid (this is on top of my pre natal vit) berocca, fish oil and zinc.

Ok I think I remembered everything, if anything else comes to mind I will add later on, my brain is just swirling with information though.

Oh and all up we spent about $600 there this morning.

Wow that is quite the day for you... I wish mine was the proactive, I have never even had an ultrasound. If the motility comes back bad then you will more then likely have to do IUI but if all else is good thats not bad! You'll have your BFP before long. I wish my doc gave me clomid so I would have more then one egg I figure better chances right but she wants me to wait till we get into the clinic. So annoying.

It's called a laparoscopy not a lapsectomy :rofl:

I am so crampy now I am not looking forward to the witch and I start my new job tomorrow in the am witch should be here friday sometime I will need advil for sure.

Dh said something he normally never does, he saw my pee stick today and knew I was upset cause it was BFN and he was like do can the stick be wrong? I thought it was sweet like he really wanted there to still be a chance. The dear lad is trying and it's nice.

Yep sure was a busy morning. But glad things get moving pretty quick and all the doctors and FS are so nice and really good.

:rofl: i knew i would have forgotten that word (laparoscopy) i was trying to remember it but knew i had it wrong :rofl:

I really hope DH's spermies arnt too bad, oh well only time will tell.

That is so sweet of your DH :)

Yep sure was a busy morning. But glad things get moving pretty quick and all the doctors and FS are so nice and really good.

:rofl: i knew i would have forgotten that word (laparoscopy) i was trying to remember it but knew i had it wrong :rofl:

I really hope DH's spermies arnt too bad, oh well only time will tell.

That is so sweet of your DH :)

Yeah I think he is getting how upset it makes me every month, I will bawl my eyes out when I get my BFP I can see it now. I might scream and cry and run to chris or he'll hear me then run to me or I'll call depending but it is a day I am looking forward to. My new store I work at has it's own bathroom to so if I have to puke I can! :rofl: I would take the worst morning sickness just for my BFP. I would do just about anything, I am going to go out and get DH zinc and folic acid to.. did your FS tell you how much to give your DH each day?

I cant wait for that bfp day either i will definately scream and cry and probably faint as well, and i know what you mean i would deal with the worst MS too just to get that sticky bfp.

I do have exactly how much of everything me and DH should be taking but it is written down on a thing at home, so once i get home tonight i will get it out and make sure i havent missed anything then let you exactly how much of everything he said to take to make the spermies better and my eggs better.

Oh i just thought of something else, he asked us whether we have been using any lube when we :sex: and i said that i have been using pressed. He knows of presseed but suggested NOT to use it, (I did mention that i had been getting it because i hadnt noticed any EWCM) he did say that just because i havent seen any EWCM doesnt mean that i dont have any up in the cervix. Anyway i iwas going to get some more tomorrow for this cycle, but im thinking i might just forget about it this cycle and see what happens. Will just have to make sure DH does a bit more work in the foreplay area :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kelly, sorry she got you.

Sarahm, all that news has left me tired!!! What a busy day. GOOD LUCK with the CLOMID next generation ;) I'm sure this will help kick start your little girlies soon enough xxxxx

My temp is down again this morning...Never mind....With all this PMA I cvan manage and I'm working on my BFP for September xxxx

Wow sarahM that sounds like a really useful and informative meeting with the doctor! yay for clomid, fingers crossed for you.

here's to :bfp: all round in september! :happydance:

cd1 for me - the cbfm has come out!

Ok Kelly here is exactly what the FS said me and DH should take daily.

Me - Folic Acid 5mg - 1 Berocca - 20-30mg zinc and 1 capsule of fish oil. (This is on top of my prenatal vit).

DH - 20ml aloe vera juice - 40mg zinc - 10 pumpkin seeds - 5mg folic acid - 1 tablespoon goji berries.

And kelly i believe this stuff will help with your DH's count because my DH's friend only had a count of 5 million and after taking this same stuff (he goes to the same place as we went today) it has increased to 19 million, so something there must be working.

Sarah- So pleased that it all looks good for you, im sure DH's spermies will be fine. Dont think they sell home sperm tests if they dont work :wacko:
Good luck on clomid!
I had a look at Barocca and wow, im def going to give that a try. That is packed full of vits. I do take a prenatal but i just dont feel like its enough iykwim

Good luck to everyone else :dust:

xxx

Whats up with my temps ladies...???? maybe sick? I still have cramps....

Yay mrs n!

Whats up with my temps ladies...???? maybe sick? I still have cramps....

Yay mrs n!

Wow Kelly, your temps are amazing! When does AF usually come? Remember some people don't get a BFP til 18 DPO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->