Chart Stalkers Group

haha well NO witch yet.... am testing with first response in the am if I am not spotting... I did have cramps today to that were stronger so don't know what to think... I really want to be excited but don't think it's my month.

BFN on the FR but it's ok! I have our appointment to look forward to so witch get your a$$ over here now! I'm prepared for her! :rofl:

:wohoo: fab news peach!

my temp was way down today, I must have been freezing during the night! :rofl:

:rofl: no snow as far as I know, and I was boiling when I went to bed last night!

silly question but what do you mean by crosshairs? sorry!

Hey Kiki, when FF detects ovulations it draws in crosshairs on your chart to pin point ovulation. If it isn't sure then the lines are dotted, if they're solid lines you've ovulated for sure where it tells you. :hugs:

Yay! First solid crosshairs ever... in a year of charting! :happydance:

YAY for your crosshairs :happydance:

I got mine and DH's blood test results back today and everything was fine, so obviously there is nothing wrong with any of my hormone levels, so dont think the spotting is a hormonal thing. Still waiting for results of my pap smear and swab tests and DH's SA, they said they had lots to file and enter but to try back on Friday and see if they had done it by then.

I got a positive OPK yesterday which i thought was strange but after spending the day on Google i think it was because of my Letrozole tablets causing LH in the body and i should wait about 2-3 days after the last one before doing OPK's, but i am going to do another one today just to see what it says, will :sex: again tonight anyways, im keeping the whole every 2nd day thing going at the moment.

Its looking good Sarahmellissa, really hope this is your month .....

good luck sarahm! :dust:

my temps have been down in my boots the last 2 days - any ideas??

i been diagnosed with bicornuate uterus, hoping and praying for a miracle

Oh I have never heard of it, is that why they suspect you had you mc?

So it doesn't cause mc's but can cause problems with fertilization and implantation? Sorry for all the Q's I am just trying to understand better.

it can course mc1s no prob with conceiving but staying preg, and problems in later preg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->