Chart Stalkers Group

Kelly your temps are rising better than mine did and i only have a 26 day cycle which is why i think i got my BFP on the 13 th day id test again in a few days dont count yourself out yet

OMG ladies!!!!!!!! I got my fertility clinic appointment!!!!! Sept 24th! OMG OMG OMG OMG I started to cry on the phone with the lady who was giving me the info and she was like don't get me started to!

Witch should be here tomorrow and I don't care! She can come I will be doing IUI in October!!!! Whoot one more cycle before we start!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Can't breath i am so excited!

congrats kelly well will stalk your chart tomorrow as it does still look good for you

it does but still not holding hopes out although now I don't care!!!!!!

Kelly-Congrats on your appointment!! :happydance: :happydance:

Gotta say that your chart is looking really good right now though!

I know guys it's killing me! I want to get excited but part of me is saying no to wait for the clinic next month. I don't know if I am going to test tomorrow or not... I've been punishing myself and checking out the FF chart gallery for pos hpts after neg's.

Your chart is looking great Kelly. Great news about the appt. I hope you don't have to go though! :) :dust: Good luck with the next test.

I'm still waiting Ov :cry: Thought it was going to be earlier this week, but still no temp shift... The follicle was measuring 17mm on Monday... it's surely got to release the egg soon?!

Help! I am trying to get my chart into my signature so that I can get your expert opinions on it and I have gone to sharing, set up the ticker, copied the link but this is all I keep getting, what am I doing wrong! :nope::dohh:

Help! I am trying to get my chart into my signature so that I can get your expert opinions on it and I have gone to sharing, set up the ticker, copied the link but this is all I keep getting, what am I doing wrong! :nope::dohh:

In fertility friend, if you click on "my account" then click on "home page setup" you will see a home page web address bit up the top, just copy that and paste it in your signature block

Ok, have re copied it, lets see if this works?!?! lol

yep that worked :) chart looks good, looks as though you could be ovulating soon, do you have a fairly regular cycle?

Thank you, they tend to be around 32 - 36 days, mostly 32, but have not ovulated this year so hoping clomid is doing something!? I started temping in the hope that I get to see if I am ovulating, but got no clue to be honest! I hate not knowing and wish I was being monitored but just got the tabs given by my gp as says at 38, I have not got time to waste, but not having any blood tests or anything, he just said see you when you are pregnant! lol glad he is so positive!

glad your GP is positive!
I've heard so many great success stories withn Clomid - is this your first month on?

Hi Mrs N, yes my first month on, 50mg started it on the 8th Aug for 5 days, My Gp is great to be honest, so open and very positive, he has prescribed this way 2 in the past he says and both times the ladies got their babies, lets hope I dont break his run of good luck! lol when I asked him how I would know when ovulatng etc so I could make sure we catch the egg, he laughed and said "do it everyday, really go for it, go and catch that egg, your oh will be happy about this I am sure and yes you will be tired but what a great reason to by tired!" :rofl: I told him my oh works away a lot and I need to time his diary right, he then told me to stalk him :rofl: glad he has a sense of humour about all this though as it helps when you go and see him!

:rofl: yes it's nice to have someone that can make you laugh about ir, whilst still being helpful!

Sarah that FS sounds like they're doing a lot! I have a feeling you'll have the BFP before you know it! When I got my BFP, we hadn't used preseed either because the EPO had increased my CM naturally.

Kelly9 - Excellent news on the appointment. I have to admit your chart looks amazing and AF type cramps are apparently really common in 1st tri, so FX'd you don't need the appointments, but if you do at least they are really soon.

temps still high today tested and nothing... cramping more today though.

Sorry you got bfn kelly. I just woke up and the first thing i did was jump out of bed and turn the laptop on to see your chart :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->