• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalkers Group

its ok leelee how u doing

I'm not too bad thanks. The sickness is starting to fade a bit more every day so hoping it will completely disappear one of the days.

What do the doctors recommend you do? Is there anything that you can do to help sustain a pregnancy?

I'm so sorry Thatgirl! At least you have an idea of what's going on. :hugs:

Good job on those crosshairs Peach!

Have another follicle monitoring scan tomorrow... very excited as I'm hoping it will show the corpus luteum! I saw my creative healer today and she thinks I am pregnant!! I know there is plenty of reason to be sceptical of such a claim, but she's normally quite open about her doubts if she has any. She also prescribed me some progesterone supositories to help it stick! Testing on 7th Sept so keeping fingers crossed!!

Have another follicle monitoring scan tomorrow... very excited as I'm hoping it will show the corpus luteum! I saw my creative healer today and she thinks I am pregnant!! I know there is plenty of reason to be sceptical of such a claim, but she's normally quite open about her doubts if she has any. She also prescribed me some progesterone supositories to help it stick! Testing on 7th Sept so keeping fingers crossed!!

Wow, sounds so positive. Keep us updated

:hugs:

hope all goes well hunny

That girl I hope things work out for you.

Good luck peach

Dh is in such a foul mood today, mad and sulky cause he can't have anything with flour or gluten in it bitching about having nothing to eat. I am tired of explaining why he needs to stick on his diet it's not like I Haven't made sacrifices either for his diet, I haven't had pizza in almost 4 months!

OMG OMG OMG so happy right now!! Just got the results back from DH's SA and everything was normal :) also all my hormone tests and vaginal swabs for things like infections and stuff was all fine too, so the only test result i am waiting on now is my pap smear, but i did have one in December and it was fine so i am hoping this one will be too, which means technically nothing should be wrong with either of us.......(however my spotting still concerns me but anywho).

So i guess i just have to be a bit more patient but 7 bfns surely must mean i am getting due for a bfp soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :happydance:

Well congrats Sarah! I hope they have another idea for your spotting!

Thanks Kelly, i am very curious to see if it happens this cycle or not, as the FS said the Letrozole may stop it, but only time will tell i guess. OPK's for me back to being negative today so i am assuming all the tablets are out of my system now, i googled around a bit and it said between 2-4 days after you take the last one and today is the 4th day since i had one. So just gotta wait for my real OPK positive now, just gonna keep :sex: every second night at the moment. Really hoping September will be my month PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA and then you will get bfp with IUI and we can be preggo buddies...................fx'd :dust:

Awww I would love to be preggo buddies with you! Have you had any side effects from the tablets? I will be on clomid soon so a heads up would be nice. I am so eager to start IUI, this cycle is taking forever! I am on cd6 I think right now maybe 7... I took the ticker down to put the countdown to IUI on instead.

I havent really had any side effects from the Letrozole, one day i felt a bit of a headache but that could have been anything really. With the Letrozole though, even though it basically does the same thing as Clomid it is apparently better because Clomid has side effects whereas Letrozole doesnt and also Letrozole is cleared really quickly from the body and Clomid doesnt clear for about 6-8 weeks. I have done heaps of googling on them both and it is actually reported that Letrzole has a much higher pregnancy rate than Clomid and Clomid should really be replaced with the Letrozole. Up to you but maybe suggest Letrozole to your FS and see what they say or google around a bit yourself and see what you think.

You must be sooo excited and yes i bet its feeling like this cycle is going on forever, but dont worry it will come to an end and you will be on your way to a bfp before you know it :)

I will ask about letrozole. If I can remember! haha I need to make a list of all my questions.

Yeah i find a list helps, i usally have things i am going to ask my doctor and then when i get there i completely forget if i havent written them down.

same here, I just printed all my charts off to except this month which I will add if I remember. I will write questions down on a piece of paper. My biggest concern is will I be able to start the process like right away like right after apt I do not want to wait another month!

I hope so cause I don't know if I will make it another month, it's all I can do to make it till the end of this cycle. 14 months, 14 cycles and nothing to show for it except stress and sleepless nights and waiting for something I don't have yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->