• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalkers Group

BD your ass off Sarah!

I am on cd9 today, another 5 days and I can PIAC.

Feeling a little off today as I partied like it was no ones business last night and drank more then I have in over a year! probably combined at that... lost count somewhere over 10 drinks. Great night though! OMG 25 tomorrow! Eek!!!! I am definitely not a young one anymore... staying awake till 3am was a challenge!

Yay for drinkies :) you are totally entitled to drink that much, your birthday only comes around once a year!!! Oh and yeah definately so not young anymore......... ;) like i can talk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: glad you had a good time :)

Just got my super dark postive OPK :wohoo: got the BD'ing right again, i have BD past two days and will again now for 3 :wohoo: :wohoo: please BFP c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exciting news!!!!!!! I can't wait to PIAC again, I always love seeing those 2 lines since I don't get 2 lines with the other more exciting test.

yeah same here i get sooo exicted when i see that second line so dark, only thing is im at work till 5pm and its only 11.59am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gggrrrrr

It's ok you'll make it! I just got off work for sunday about 1.5 hours ago. I am knackered.

Yeah its all good, i will just have to give the gym a miss tonight and head straight home. Im happy though coz i have BD at the right time :happydance: will be interesting now to see if the Letrozole tablets fix my spotting, i guess i will find out in about 6 days time :wacko:

:( big drop in temp today.. And I'm on progesterone pessaries, so it should be nice and high... Perhaps my bbt needs new batteries...

Yay for your dark opk SarahM!! Fingers crossed for you!! :dust:

How old is you bbt? I would try it, cause yes progesterone does make your temps go higher... good luck peach!

OMG so sorry about this but had the strangest (but good, so I read) experience - TMI...

was on loo, having a pee, when I wiped I had lots of EWCM, lots and lots...quite horrid but I guess I'll be bedding lots - See you when I've finished

How old is you bbt? I would try it, cause yes progesterone does make your temps go higher... good luck peach!

I've only had it a couple of months... Also had spotting today... should be having spotting with progesterone surely... very confused... :(

Don't know what to tell you peach!

Jam on toast get to it!

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!

jam on toast go get those :spermy: :happydance:

I dont know what your spotting and low temps are either Peach, sorry :(

I think today is my O day, so i got some :sex: in this morning before DH left for work :wohoo: hopefully we can catch it this time

Did another OPK today just for the sake of it because i have never bothered doing them again after my first positive one and again today is another super dark positive. So O has to be either later today or tomorrow then i think. :wacko:

I always keep doing opks till I get a negative after a positive.

Im sick :cry: Look at my temp! Spoken to doctor and i may have swine flu, got to get my OH to pick up the antiviral drug. So doesnt look like it will be my month :cry:

Hello to all you chart stalkers!

I’ve not been here before but I’m guessing the title says it all???!!!

Would appreciate it if you could look at my chart

Earlier I posted a thread and I didn’t think I was ovulating
I went onto the Fertility Friend website this afternoon and entered my temps and this ………

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28e241

FF confirms I ovulated on CD14!!! OMG!!!

I guess I’m looking for confirmation that this is right as my temps have been really weird and the chart isn’t how I expected it to look
How accurate is FF? Do we know???

I know I am out this month as have already started spotting but if FF is right I think I will go out and stock up on OPKs

Just to know I ovulated would make me so happy (sad or what?!)
FX for M£ - Lets hope I ovulated this cycle and will now continue to do so

Thank you in advance and good luck to you all x

When I clicked on your link your ticker came up but not your graph did you copy the address from the sharing page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->