• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalkers Group

Sarahm: Yeah for crosshairs!!!!

Hope: I see the same as SarahM - just a cycle and no chart......mayeb a little tweek on your settings.

MrsN: Hi, I was going to say the same about my chart this month too...very different to last month. Your temps are nice and high though.

My OH came home last night so we managed to (you know what we managed) and I think my chart isnt saying I have OV'd although I think I did already with EWCM etc......

Oops - try again :blush:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hope-chart

Mrs N yes they are weird, does your monitor give you a book that explains what happens when you constantly get highs on it? Or is there a higher rating then high? like fertile? Don't have much knowledge on these monitors as opks work for me.

yay for poas today! bring on the opks

it's meant to go low-high-peak kelly, just waiting for the peak!
my temps seem very flat compared to other months, wonder if it's one of the many supplements I am now taking!!

FF is now saying i Ov on day bloody 10(tues)!!!

I havent had a +opk yet. nor the eggwhite that i got last month!!!. i missed my temp on Thurs morn cos i didnt sleep very well. so i am hoping that i have just messed my chart up. As i was supposed to OV on Friday Day13!!

i am so rubbish at this!! I have had OV pain since wednestday. so would this be right. do you get pains before or after you ov?

Hey girls, could you please add my chart?
Here's the link:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/289220

Does anyone have any opinions on my chart? This is my first month off bcp so maybe that's why the temps are messed up. Ive been taking them as I should though. I wish I knew if I ovulated or will be ovulating. It's very discouraging. :cry:

you could very well have messed up your chart... I guess YOu'll have to play it as O'ing as early as cd10 and as late as cd13. I can't help you with the ov pains, I have only ever experienced them once.

Guppy you haven't O'd yet for sure, don't stress though my first period after I would stop BCP was always like a 38 to 40 day cycle.

Thanks Kelly9. Im stressing so much about this because if dont get preggo this month than I have to wait a LONg time (insurance issues). I just hope I ovulate by Sept. 10...Damn the American Health Care system:growlmad:

Yeah their health system sucks... how long would you have to wait? That really sucks. Don't you have the wic program though?

Yes, we do, however once we start our new jobs we will over qualify by just a tiny bit..i mean like within $100. We would make too much to qualify but not enough to afford private insurance rates that are $175+ per month.

Yes, we do, however once we start our new jobs we will over qualify by just a tiny bit..i mean like within $100. We would make too much to qualify but not enough to afford private insurance rates that are $175+ per month.

That sucks, come move to canada we're great people very friendly and have great benefits! hahaha. How long will you have to wait if you don't get preggers this time?

hmm...probably until december '10...maybe sooner if we can save up enough money to pay for our own insurance until the DH gets insurance through his new job.

Oh wow that is quite the wait hey! I hope it happens for you this month!

:dust: that this month is lucky for you Guppy so you don't have to wait

Crikey....my charts all over the place again this month...I've got a slight bleed too, very early - kind of like a few months ago when they went from normalish to every 15-16days...

I though tit had sorted itself!!!

HELP!!

Jam your temps went up that could be Ovulation bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->