• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalkers Group

I'm a little late but can I join the team? I just started charting and need to stalk some others to learn more about it!

Hope

My story: DH and I decided to start trying for a baby in March this year. I came off the BCP in June so this is TTC Cycle 2. I'm already becoming obsessed...

Been together with DH: Just over 7 years - married for almost 4

TTC since: July 2009

Charting since: August 2009

Other children: None

Sorry I forgot to add my chart but it should hopefully work now :dohh:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28e241

I saw your chart this time princess it looks good.

Welcome hope.

Sarah looks like you might get crosshairs tomorrow?

I am bored... just relaxing before the craziness of school starts... actually got my b day present yesterday from Dh and it was the sims!!!!!! Whoot! So I have been playing it for hours!!!!

PrincessMe - your chart looks good to me as well.

Thatgirl im not sure if you have O'd yet but i spose its possible.

Kelly - Yay for your birthday present :) I think i will get crosshairs tomorrow too, i put a fake temp in and it gave me an O day of CD16, so the 2ww begins yet again.

I hope you get your bfp sarah! and then me right after in oct!

Hi ladies....

Sarah, Good Luck this month hun.x.x.x

HI to all the newbies on the thread....Get Stalking ladies.
Well We have totally missed any BDing we can as OH got called away last minute with work AGAIN this month, so NOTHING for us as he isn't due back now till the weekend.

My chart is all over the place too....Can stress mess about with your temps???...Can someone give me some advice.

I had lots of EWCM and womb/ovary twinges from both sides which is odd as I usually get it on the right...Also, felt heavy dragging underneath... I'm confused.

Sorry jam I don't know if stress can mess with temps.. I would say no but if you make yourself sick then maybe.

So I've been playing the Sims non stop and I created a sim of DH and he hooked up with some blond chick and got her knocked up in one go!!!!!! I know it's a game but come on!!!! :rofl:

I am so addicted.... if I am on less you know why... got to get in as many hours as possible before classes start on monday!

I hope so Kelly, I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k off witch :rofl:

Has anyone been ill while charting, as this is my first time being ill since charting so i dont know what is going on with my temps :wacko:

If you look at my chart, i think cd 13 and cd 14 are correct temps as i felt fine and cd 14 is lower than cd13. Then the 3 days after i was sick and had really high temps cd 15 was 37.21 - cd16 was 37.81 - cd 17 was 37.11 (ff has dicarded them temps as i ticked fever under specific)
Today cd 18 is 37.45. FF was telling me that i was 5dpo yesterday but now it has taken my crosshair away. Do you still think i OV'd on cd 12 or is my chart so messed up this month that i should give up now :dohh:

xxx

Can someone tell me how to share my FF chart please. I just signed up there and don't know how to share it :(

Hope- when you are on ff page looking at your chart, just above the calender bit you will see a box saying 'home page setup' Click that and you will see your home page web address. Copy that and paste into your signature. Hope that helps xxx

Littlehush I wouldn't say give up just go au naturel this cycle without relying on your temps. BD every second day. I think with all your fever temps this chart won't be much help to you anyway. Good luck hun!

ok so I plumped for the paid subscription and added my chart to FF. At first I just put in my temps and it shifted my O day to CD23! Then I added in the positive OPK that I'm pretty sure I got on CD20 so now O is on CD21 which makes me one less DPO than I thought!

:confused:

:rofl:

Here's my new chart for all you stalkers to scrutinise :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hope-chart

P.S. Thanks to Littlehush for showing me how to do the reveal!

~Hope all i see when i click on your link is your circle graph and not your chart, i think you have to go into your settings and say that you want the graphs to appear on your home page as well

My chart is looking very strange so far this month! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->