Chart Stalkers Group

jam is it a lot? could be a little ovulation bleed?
guppy :dust: hope this is your month

as for me still on high *yawn*
I am fed up of this cycle already! I want to move onto the next one so I can try out my soy isoflavones which have arrived. Have done a lot of reading on these and it seems they act like clomid - you take them for 5 days at the beginning of the cycle and they, hopefully, induce ovulation.

you've been pretty quite the last couple of day sarah! I've been bored to, my opk was just a wee bit lighter then the control line so will have positive tomorrow! Whoot! Just :sex: so that we can break tomorrow and BD on day of ovulation and day after with more swimers

Yeah i have been a bit quite, i was busy over the weekend with my sisters bridal shower, and then i have her hen's night this weekend coming and wedding next weekend, so im a busy girl at the moment. So it keeps me a little occupied but still very boring watching the dpo's pass SLOWLY by.

lol thanks good luck with your last week going by faster! I am surprised at how fast this month has gone considering I thought it would crawl by.

That's good that it is going fast for you, woohoo only 18 more days till your appointment!!

I am going to do a test on Saturday morning, i will only be 11dpo and i know its probably a little early, but on Saturday i have my Grandma and Grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary lunch party and i would love to be able to tell my Grandma because she is dying and probably isnt going to be around for very long, my dad thinks she is only holding out for this party on the weekend with my family. fx'd

Awww well I doubly hope you get it this month then, I guess it would be hard not to be excited what with taking the tablets and all. I am going to be so PMA next cycle but if it turns out to be nothing it's going to hurt hard.

Thank you :hugs:

I want to be a little bit more excited this cycle because i have read a heap of success stories about those tablets that i took, but i keep telling myself not too, because it will be so hard if it still doesnt work. Definately would be hard for you if the IUI didnt work first go, but hopefully it will and you will be knocked up next month :happydance:

I am also very eager to see if i get any spotting again this time, usually it would start today/tomorrow based on previous months, i hope it stays away.

SarahM: Sorry about your Grandma..I hope this is your month and you can share some very special news with her indeed,

Mrs_N: there isn't an awful lot of bleeding, although I'll monitor it today as I just got up...

We BD last night anyway to see if we could catch our little Eggy friend and my CP is high/open/firm....

Let's watch and see.

Good Luck to all you ladies this month!

Thanks Jam, i hope i can share some miracle news with her too.

Ok so i have a dilemma, my VIP subscription to FF runs out in 3 days, so do i go with another 6 month subscription or work a PMA and just get the 3???

Decisions decisions :dohh:

I would just get the 3 month sarah

I hope it's not AF Jam!

I plumped for the 12 month FF subscription - it was offering it up for $45 and when TTC is over I'll use it to track my pregnancy :dust:

Thats what I did, got the full year for 45 bucks and figured I would chart my temps throughout my pregnancy

Ok i think i will just go with the 3 months. 7dpo still nothing to report BUT so far no spotting......touch wood.

On another note not really TTC related DH got bitten by a spider last night about an hour before i got home, he caught the spider and put it in a jar and showed me when i got home and i told him we should take it to a doctor or something just to make sure it wouldnt poison him or anything, but he reckons he felt fine and it only said on google to go to the doctor if the area went numb or swollen or he felt funny. Anyway i said to him it better not poison your :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: :rofl: :rofl: geez im caring arnt i :) :rofl:

thats ok I would have said that first to.... and that is exactly why I will not go to australia! I hate spiders so much but I also won't go to mexico for the same reason so its not just australia. :rofl:

Its not like us Aussies have spiders all over the place or anything :rofl: he had brought the clothes in from the clothes line and tipped them out on the bed and one must have gotten in the clothes from the bushes that are right next to the clothes line.

sarahm: I would only go with the 3 months too.

Our dream is to move to Austrailia - we should be there within the next 10yrs.. So not so long to go now!!!!

I got my Crosshairs today, although also got AF cramps too.

Off on my trip tomorrow morning for a week, so Not sure I'll be temping now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->