• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chart Stalkers Group

YAY for crosshairs Jam. What part of Australia are you thinking of moving to??

OH wants to go South as he has a lot of friends there due to his business.

Me, I don't mind. I have a few friends there, well In POrt Kennedy anyway.

So you will probably end up in either Sydney or Melbourne then, Im in South East Queensland. I havent heard of port kennedy lol what State is that in?

Doubt this is anything but for the past 2 nights i have had to get up to pee, i never normally need to do that.

Hey all! I survived my first day of big bad university today although I have to say I am sooo tired didn't sleep barely a wink last night. Also got my second positive opk today! It went positive in a minute or less. I might get another pos tomorrow but should be O'ing today or tomorrow. Woohoo!

The clothes line spiders are my biggest fear!!!!! I don't use my clothes line cause of them :rofl: I have quite the fear. I shivered just now thinking about one.

Yeah i hate spiders too but honestly i dont really see that many around, however there was another one on the roof of my bedroom this morning, typical after i just told you aussies dont have spiders everywhere :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok well i can offically say that i have completly checked out all ok. I just got the final test result back from FS that i was waiting on and that was my pap smear, and it was also fine, so that was everything. Nothing found that could have caused my spotting, but i have made it to 8dpo now and it is still staying away, fx'd.

Thats what I did, got the full year for 45 bucks and figured I would chart my temps throughout my pregnancy

Kelly - did you also see the pregnancy tracker? That's included in the $ so you can track symptoms and doc appts and baby growth and stuff

Thats what I did, got the full year for 45 bucks and figured I would chart my temps throughout my pregnancy

Kelly - did you also see the pregnancy tracker? That's included in the $ so you can track symptoms and doc appts and baby growth and stuff

I got the full year at $45 as well, but instead of using the pregnancy tracker I put my account on hold. That way after the baby is born I can use the account again to track my temps.

I did see that, I didn't realize you could put it on hold, I'll probably do that. Only 15 more days to go!!! I will be cd1 on my appointment day! Yippee!!! Perfect timing.

That's great news Kelly, CD1 for your appointment day, how good is that!! :happydance:

Im super excited because i am now 9dpo and still no spotting yay for me! Also i have now had to get up for 3 nights in a row now to pee, which is kinda strange for me. But other than that not feeling anything else. I even stood in front of the mirror for about 20 minutes this morning looking at and feeling my boobs to try and see if they looked or felt any different.......they didnt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hahahaha I stare at my boobs to. Yay for no spotting!!!!! So when are you going to test?

Yeah i am constantly staring at my boobs......when i get dressed, when i get undressed, when im in the shower, in the mirror after i get out of the shower, in the change room at the gym :rofl: :rofl:

Im still going to stick with my idea to test on Saturday at 11dpo so that if by some kind of miracle i could tell my grandma at lunch on saturday. My temps are looking a little bit lower than they have in previous months though, especially this mornings, im hoping they go up higher tomorrow.

I was just out at the shops picking up some stuff for work when i walked past the aisle of products and stuff when i noticed the FRER's, anyway they screamed out "buy me" so of course i had to oblidge. I have never looked at HPT's in the shops before because whenever i order OPK's they always come with about 5 HPT's so just never bothered. Anyway after reading a lot of stuff on here about IC's i dont know whether to fully trust them or not........(albeit they have always given me the correct result, just not the one im looking for :rofl:) Anyway so i got a box of 3 for $16 (no idea whether that's cheap or not??) anyway so i am going to do a FRER on saturday at 11dpo surely it should show a bfp if i do have one coz the box says it can show up at 6 days before AF and you dont even need to use fmu. Anyway so that is my new plan FRER on saturday at 11dpo!!!!! fx'd it gives me a bfp. It will be my sisters hens night on saturday so if it is bfn then im gonna drink, coz i was planning not to.

Kelly - great news about your appt and CD1

SarahM - good luck with that frer - and I think that was a good deal you got too :)

yes a very good price, I normally get 2 for 14 dollars so thats not bad at all. I don't buy the store ones anymore but when I start IUI I guess I will have to. I will also get more cheapies.

Well off to do a reading for class.

Yay for still not spotting Sarah! I hope you get your BFP!

Enjoy the reading Kelly.

still no spotting whatsoever :happydance: :happydance: i peed on an IC this morning just for the sake of it, :bfn: im kinda excited about doing the FRER tomorrow but now also scarred and kinda dont want to coz if its a bfn it will ruin the weekend. :dohh:

My temp went up a bit again this morning though which i am happy about, it was a little low yesterday for my liking.

Good luck peeing on a stick! The reading is done for todays classes now on to the reading for tomorrows classes! Ugh... but who am I kidding? I love being back in university

That's great you are loving uni :)

Im sitting here at work and no one is here, im sooo bored. Nothing to do so i went to the loo and checked that i still didnt have any spotting and i dont :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG i need something to do :rofl:

I think you shouldn't worry about it. Yay one more class then it's the weekend and I get to work! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->