Chart Stalkers....please help!

WinterSong4

Reaction score
I also posted this in the LTTTC section:

So, some of you know I am brand spanking new to charting. And yes I know you shouldn't really follow your chart for at least 3 months just give it time to make a comparison and follow patterns. But, yesterday my OPK's got darker and my cervix was so high it practically wasn't there, but was soft and open. Just knowing those 2 things alone, I wanted to BD (supposed to be BDing every other day anyways!). So, at noon I told DH about it so he knew ahead of time and not last minute(he has a temper sometimes). After DH got off work (works at home) I told him to meet me in the bedroom. He tells me he is going to work on his car instead. WOW! Needless to say I was pissed the rest of the night. We still aren't talking to each other since waking up

Later that night, I started getting ovulation pains on my right side. Surely I wasn't ovulating yet! Period started the 10th and just ended the 14th! And, to my knowledge, Ov always occurred more around the 2 week mark, give or take a day. While sleeping in the middle of the night I woke up to more ovulation pains. I just went back to sleep. This morning I check my temp and it was DIPPED. I don't have any EWCM, but I have some CM, and my OPK's aren't super dark, but they are darker than the others before from this week. Soooo, what's the deal?

Did I ovulate???? And if I did, I am going to be SUPER pissed because DH blew me off last night This is what I mean about timing being I think our main problem for not getting pregnant. NOT ENOUGH SEX!! I just checked my cervix and it's still high, but maybe a TAD lower than yesterday, soft and open.

What do you ladies think? Could you check my chart? It's in my signature below.

I don't know if this will be of much help, but I had just about the same dip from CD5 to CD6... I will attach my chart so you can take a look. I think I O'ed yesterday or am today. Sorry I couldn't give you an exact answer, it is all just a waiting game, a waiting game that can drive you :wacko:. Best of luck and lots of :dust:!

My Ovulation Chart

I wouldn't think you'd ovulate so early. I've only started charting this cycle so don't know a lot about it yet, but it seems rather early to be ovulating. Oh my goodness, I have the same problem with my partner. Most days, he'd rather go to the gym than bd. It's so frustrating. Good luck .

Thanks ladies. I would be CD 7 right now, and it's not unheard of to ovulate early. Since last cycle, I don't know what to think. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->