Charters! How much can your O vary? 10 days early?

I thought that temp drop at 13DPO was going to be my undoing :wacko: . I know that individual temps don't mean much, which is why it's advised to put the therm down after going BFP or we'll lose the rest of our minds :haha: . That still didn't stop me from being in a foul mood figuring AF would come riding on through as usual.

I had severe all day/all night nausea where throwing up would have been a relief :haha: with my boys but with my m/c I never had any really strong symptoms. So even though I know m/s is no guarantee, my mind can't help but make the connections ya know?

Omg and here I go not updating!! I got a bfp yesterday!

OMG wooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!! That's awesome!!! :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: :happydance: . Congratulations doll!

It's funny b/c I was supposed to come stalk your chart yesterday but got super side-tracked with kid stuff :haha: .

Hahahah ya it's hard updating all the threads at the same time!! Lol yay! I'm just a few weeks behind you!

Hi ladies, sorry for being MIA but yesterday was a fantastic Fathers Day. I did tell Kurtis that morning and it was quite the surprise to pull off.
So here's the story! I hope you can see the collage picture well enough... A few days ago I bought the 'Dude, You're Gonna be a Dad' book and the card. Yesterday morning though I snuck out of bed and did a quick Walmart trip. I developed on of the pics of my hpt, bought some scrapbook paper, pink and blue balloons, a pump and some bacon. In the parking lot I made a bookmark with the paper and the picture of the hpt and wrapped the book. In the back alley near my house I started furiously pumping balloons and stuffing the trunk of my car with them. I hid the present with the card on top under all the balloons. Went back home did the dishes and started breakfast. Once oh got and was outside with the digs I asked him to go get milk that i had forgotten in the trunk and popped the trunk with the key fob button. From the front step I did whip out my phone and get it all on video! He opened the trunk and before looking in looks at me filming and says 'what?! like 3 times. Finally he looks and and says 'what did you do this for?' And reads the card, takes a few seconds to let it sink in and just asks excitedly 'really?!?'. Then we hugged it out both in tears on the front step! Aww! Lol
After that had a nice breakfast, visited out friends who are also expecting the news and then toy family BBQ. We didn't tell my family because we're waiting for Kurtis's to be back in town. Hope you liked it! Sorry it's so long!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey I was just thinking of you scrolling thru my subscribed threads? I can see from your sig something happened? I hope you're doing alright, I'd love to listen if you're willing to share... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->