Charters! How much can your O vary? 10 days early?

lol! Yeah, praying to that porcelain goddess seems like prime SS time :haha: .

My new motto is if any normal person wouldn't notice it, it's not a symptom! Let the Hollywood worthy symptoms prevail!!

Aaahhh, finally gave 'em to you for CD25 huh? Ok, noooow, more waiting! I hope whatever has been stressing you has passed by now :hug: .

Hahah no tomorrow is official crosshairs I put the same temp in for tomorrow! :bonkers: lol I just had to see em! And ya I dunno but I was feeling really anxious about a lot of things earlier. Mostly about not being able to find a full-time job since graduating.. I have a casual position right now but it's just not as secure as I'd like... You know?

Omg, I completely missed that that temp was for tomorrow! :rofl: My mind is aaaalllll over the place :dohh: . And yeah, I know what you mean. What avenues have you explored job-wise?

Well I just graduated from nursing so I've been sticking to the two major health boards in the province. The gov recently made cuts to healthcare so it's a little tight and most jobs go by seniority so new grads are at the bottom of the totem pole and we're all competing (students from 2 diff universities) for all the jobs in the city and surrounding... :(

Yeah, that's no good :( . Time for a few brainstorming sessions then on other ways to get to using your degree in a more permanent position yes? What about school nurse? Would that be new grad friendly you think?

The thing is here the one major health board basically controls healthcare for the whole province, including some school positions. But ya it's def time to expand my search and look at surrounding towns. Also lots of it is tech related the application sites for both boards have been on the fritz all the time! So frustrating because on the big one you can't even log in to see what job postings are available!

Ahhh, I see! Yikes! Definitely sounds like you guys are getting the business, ugh.

Either way I do have a casual position that usually has me picking up close to ft hours but I just wish I had a proper position somewhere!

And that's a definite relief in all this economic crazy. Is it possible that they will make you an offer to stay on permanently?

There are 1 or 2 positions on my unit and the one across the hall posted but again more senior nurses get first pick if they want to switch their line or their hours into that position, then that position is posted etc etc its just a shuffle and when it all settles down then you have your chance

Any sign of AF for you? Today is the day right? Testing?

Ahh, ok, gotcha :) . I hope you find the perfect position for you soon! It's certainly tough to get nestled in somewhere nowadays.

So yeah, AF is due to appear today. Ugh, I am on the edge of my seat and trying so hard to distract myself. I didn't temp this morning either b/c even if I am pg and I see a temp plunge, which can be perfectly normal and why they tell you to put the therm down after a BFP :haha: , I would freak out. If I make it through today with :af: I'll test on Saturday I think. I'll be about 16DPO by then and should get a proper positive if it's going down.

Oh wow! Good for you for waiting it out!! :bfn: are so hard to see. I think you'd be guaranteed one by sat! Well keep busy!!

Yeah, I've seen way too many of them over the last few months for my taste and can't stand it. I'd rather wait for AF if she's coming.

Definitely I've only had one cycle that I was convinced to poas and it sucked seeing the neg.. I'd rather wait til I'm due or late... I'm gonna wait til Mother's Day if AF let's me. I'm due on the Saturday but I don't wanna test because I'm seeing all my fam that day for a BBQ and I don't want to be stressing about a bfn or trying to keep a straight face if its a BFP. I wanna announce it to them after my grad ceremony

Ooh, family BBQ will be a nice distraction *yum*.

Nothing happening thus far but I've got a loooooong day ahead of me!

Hey! I thought I had replied yesterday but I guess it didn't send! I'm curious to see you 15dp! I got my highest temp all cycle this am! Not feeling any different as of yet, it's nice to not even have symptoms to spot! Lol

She got me this morning :cry: . And I think this is going to be a hard one :nope: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->