Charters! How much can your O vary? 10 days early?

Oh no! You're positive? I was really hopeful for you!

100% positive (WTF couldn't that certainty have been for a BFP?! :cry: ). Bleeding effining oceans :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Aww I'm sorry! :hugs:I hate the damn :witch: why can't she just leave those that want and visit those who don't!

Hey OurLil! How are things? So whadda ya think girly! Feelin' like AF might skip on over your doorstep this month? :munch:

Hey long time no chat!! I don't know!! I just bought 2 frer like 5 mins ago!! Had some brown mixed in with creamy cm today so I really don't know.... Due tomorrow

Haha! Good timing for me to ask then! Are you going to test or wait tomorrow out first?

At least til tomorrow... This spotting makes me feel like I'm out but I know that it's too early to say :(

Yeah, the spotting can certainly throw the curve ball. Got my FX for you anyway!

Ya she sure did, I even tested today ](*,) just to be sure and after that cramps and the whole works have had me in pain most of the day... What a bitch that :witch:!

Aw, I hope she mellows the hell out soon :awww: . Have a glass of vino and some chocolate; always helps me :wine: .

Ya i def should! Got some ice cream earlier cuz its so hot out!! Mmm hmmm!

So thought I'd mention it here too, temp today is back up over my old coverline and the bleeding seems to have slowed a bit, it's so strange... Ugh I wish things weren't so confusing. Cuz def by now I would've expected to be in full flow. Guess we'll see, I'm most curious about my temp cuz I'm having a hard time gauging AF

Just stalkin' :haha: . How are you! If your O trend continues looks like O will be in about a week and a half :dust: .

I'm good!! Just waiting for O... But literally 5 mins ago went to the washroom and there was a decent glob of EWCM, soo confused! O should be 10 days away so what the hell is goin on?

Whoa whoa whoa!! Do I see a + on your chart?!?!? Tell me more!! For me that EWCM continued and I think I'm probably 1 dpo today, with a temp rise even though I had random wake up time. Eeee!! I hope yours is a sticky bean and I can't believe you didn't update me lol! No worries and congrats!!!

:haha: Girl you know I was coming to update ya! :hugs: I'm still in shock actually! So, so, so stinking excited and scared out of my mind :shy: . Yes indeed, stick little one stick! :dust: I was stalking your chart the day or so before I finally tested. Hope you did indeed O! Can't wait for you to go BFP :D . Keep BD'ing until you can confirm with a few more temps though!

That's amazing!!!! Congrats!!! Ya we're still kind of waiting kind of ntnp so we're not bd crazy... I don't know what to call it but we do have a decent chance with twice if yesterday was my O! Meh go with the flow and will try not to get crazy in the TWW. What about you did you even have any symptoms? Or just decided to poas when your temps stayed up?!? :hugs: so happy for you

Go with the flow is good :thumbup: . Active TTC sucks :haha: . At least it does when you want it so bad and you don't fall right away. I tested b/c I didn't want to temp the next day; too scared to! So it was that or risk a BFN. I decided to try and put myself out of my misery lol as I couldn't handle it anymore. I was having light waves of nausea starting about 11 or 12DPO? But I was wondering if it was from the maca. My ladies were ever so slightly tingly and a smidge heavier. I'm really ready for the m/s to start kicking my butt though! I know that's :wacko: . Hoping it kicks in good and strong in the next week!

Hahah that's funny testing instead of temping!! But I guess a temp drop and a bfn basically are the same bad news! Well FX for this sticky bean and more m/s? Lol :s it's so funny what we go through esp when you're asking to be symptomatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->