Charting group!

Leanne27

Mum to Olivia & Isla & TTC no 3 with new partner.
Reaction score
Charters Welcome!

Hello everyone

I remember when I was TTC my daughter, I belonged to a charting group and I can't find one anywhere, so I thought i'd start one :) Any charters out there want to join with me!?

My situation: I am 29, married with a 22 month old daughter. I have just started thinking about NTNP for number 2 and am on CD11. (My chart is on my signature).

I have only just started thinking about having another and I am going to chart but not stress about it for a while, see what happens. We don't have much time to BD with a 22 month old daughter who wont often sleep without us! so I thought i'd NTNP but chart at the same time just to see how my cycles are going ready to start TTC with a vengeance come Summer! Can I say I am NTNP'ing but chart at the same time!?!? Hubby is happy to do whatever which is nice as it gives me the chance to think about what I want!

Only reason I am not full blown TTC is because I have 2 foreign hen do's this summer (one of which I am maid of honour for) and my friend will be a bit angry with me if i'm preggers on her hol as it was me who insisted on going away in the first place. Would not be much fun for her if I was preggers.

Original plan was to TTC late in 2013 for financial reasons, however we had an 'oopsie' last month and I really thought I was preggers, it turned out I wasn't and I felt so disappointed I can't bear the idea of not even having a chance to be pregnant again fairly soon.

Hope to speak soon :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll join! I am TTC no 2 and trying to chart but my chart is a mess because my baby (8 mo) is currently waking up a million times a night. So I'm not sure if I'm even ovulating because my temps are so wacky. I'm still BFing overnight so that could be affecting things too. I just got my first pp period last month.

Looking at your chart I'm so jealous of your nice clear data!

Anyway good luck to you!!! Here is my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/370529

Sign me up!!! I'm 31, DH is 35, we're ttc #1. I'm on cycle 3 (I think, LOL), CD 27, and 10 DPO.

Was on Depo injections from 2003-2011 and then on Errin (Micronor, Noriday) mini-pill from 2011 to mid-Oct 2012. Had first real cycle in 9 years early Nov 2012 and second early Dec 2012 - both right at 28 days. Wasn't sure about all this charting and tracking business until last cycle, couldn't be sure I was even ovulating despite apparent normal cycles, so now doing OPKs and temping. Definitely ovulated this cycle and timing seems to be spot on, but we all know there's only a 20% chance each cycle.

@Leanne27: unless your friend would be willing to postpone her wedding so you could have a baby, I wouldn't postpone having a baby for her wedding! I've gotten to be a jerk like that. I try not to judge other's decisions and support everyone trying to get what they want out of life, but so over other people telling what is or is not a good time for me to do something in my own life! Then again, I'm almost a PhD and have had it with people having opinions about my life choices!

I'll join! I am TTC no 2 and trying to chart but my chart is a mess because my baby (8 mo) is currently waking up a million times a night. So I'm not sure if I'm even ovulating because my temps are so wacky. I'm still BFing overnight so that could be affecting things too. I just got my first pp period last month.

Looking at your chart I'm so jealous of your nice clear data!

Anyway good luck to you!!! Here is my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/370529

Hello! Nice to speak to you! Looks like you might be OV'ing today by the looks of your temps, you should find out in 2 or 3 days :)

I know whats it's like, my daughter is 22 months and still doesn't sleep through the night!. I thought my chart was looking awful cos keep missing days due to being awake too early or the rare chance of sleep when she was in with me and slept later :) I enjoyed charting first time round when TTC her though so will see what happens this time.

Sign me up!!! I'm 31, DH is 35, we're ttc #1. I'm on cycle 3 (I think, LOL), CD 27, and 10 DPO.

Was on Depo injections from 2003-2011 and then on Errin (Micronor, Noriday) mini-pill from 2011 to mid-Oct 2012. Had first real cycle in 9 years early Nov 2012 and second early Dec 2012 - both right at 28 days. Wasn't sure about all this charting and tracking business until last cycle, couldn't be sure I was even ovulating despite apparent normal cycles, so now doing OPKs and temping. Definitely ovulated this cycle and timing seems to be spot on, but we all know there's only a 20% chance each cycle.

@Leanne27: unless your friend would be willing to postpone her wedding so you could have a baby, I wouldn't postpone having a baby for her wedding! I've gotten to be a jerk like that. I try not to judge other's decisions and support everyone trying to get what they want out of life, but so over other people telling what is or is not a good time for me to do something in my own life! Then again, I'm almost a PhD and have had it with people having opinions about my life choices!

Welcome! Looks like you got a nice chart for this cycle, nice clear temps so good luck. Are you testing everyday? I am also a POAS addict and test like twice a day from 8dpo if there is a chance might be pregnant! lol

I am ill right now which is not great, didn't bother taking temp this morning cos had a fever last night :( Hope I am better by tomorrow as not yet BD this cycle! Bad I know but me and hubby don't seem to get the chance to BD often :blush:

I'm a biological scientist and my husband is an engineer, so we were worried about trying charting - that it would be too sciencey for us and take all the fun out of it. I charted this cycle to see if I was actually ovulating and to make sense of my mid-cycle spotting, which I believed was o-spotting. I think he and I are actually a lot more comfortable charting, as we KNOW for sure we did everything we could this cycle. And I definitely ovulated, though FF says CD 17 and www.countdowntopregnancy.com says CD 18 (so either 9 or 10 DPO). And my spotting (which is really only visible when wiping one or two trips to the toilet on a single day), is nearly a week ahead of my ovulation! Our timing the previous two cycles was way off and I never would have known without charting.

I'm definitely a POAS addict, started testing yesterday at 8 or 9 DPO. I don't get bothered by early BFNs, because I know it's early and doesn't mean there won't be a BFP in a few days. My last three days of temps (going down a bit), while consistently above my coverline, have made me a little nervous... even though I've been doing "Find Charts Like Mine" on FF with pregnancy that cycle and there's no pattern to the daily ups and downs when people get a BFP. This is just the first time I'm sure we got the timing right, so I'm getting progressively more impatient to find out if we did it or not! I read somewhere that ttc should be prescribed as a cure for impatience, am getting better each cycle, LOL but only a tiny bit at a time!

I'll join.

I am 30 (will be 31 in about two weeks), husband is 31, TTC #2. DD is 6 years old, so it's been a while. With DD, I got pregnant within 6 weeks of coming off BCP while NTNP, so I'm hoping this won't take long.

I had a Mirena IUD in me until November 26, 2012. This is cycle #1 of TTC. FF seems pretty certain that we managed to time BDing for the day of ovulation. I'll test on January 17th (my birthday) if :witch: hasn't arrived by then. Wish us luck!

Chart is available in my signature.

I'll join.

I am 30 (will be 31 in about two weeks), husband is 31, TTC #2. DD is 6 years old, so it's been a while. With DD, I got pregnant within 6 weeks of coming off BCP while NTNP, so I'm hoping this won't take long.

I had a Mirena IUD in me until November 26, 2012. This is cycle #1 of TTC. FF seems pretty certain that we managed to time BDing for the day of ovulation. I'll test on January 17th (my birthday) if :witch: hasn't arrived by then. Wish us luck!

Chart is available in my signature.

Welcome! Your Chart is looking good :) It's nice that you are going to be testing on your birthday, fingers crossed for you! xxx

I'm a biological scientist and my husband is an engineer, so we were worried about trying charting - that it would be too sciencey for us and take all the fun out of it. I charted this cycle to see if I was actually ovulating and to make sense of my mid-cycle spotting, which I believed was o-spotting. I think he and I are actually a lot more comfortable charting, as we KNOW for sure we did everything we could this cycle. And I definitely ovulated, though FF says CD 17 and www.countdowntopregnancy.com says CD 18 (so either 9 or 10 DPO). And my spotting (which is really only visible when wiping one or two trips to the toilet on a single day), is nearly a week ahead of my ovulation! Our timing the previous two cycles was way off and I never would have known without charting.

I'm definitely a POAS addict, started testing yesterday at 8 or 9 DPO. I don't get bothered by early BFNs, because I know it's early and doesn't mean there won't be a BFP in a few days. My last three days of temps (going down a bit), while consistently above my coverline, have made me a little nervous... even though I've been doing "Find Charts Like Mine" on FF with pregnancy that cycle and there's no pattern to the daily ups and downs when people get a BFP. This is just the first time I'm sure we got the timing right, so I'm getting progressively more impatient to find out if we did it or not! I read somewhere that ttc should be prescribed as a cure for impatience, am getting better each cycle, LOL but only a tiny bit at a time!

When are you next testing? tomorrow am? Good luck if you are, fingers crossed for you! I drove myself mad last month with testing twice a day (silly I know!) I am the same with early tests, I know they can happen as I got a BFP at 8dpo with my daughter but I also know that it can mean implantation has not happened yet, so there is still a chance as long as AF hasn't arrived!

Tomorrow morning: take temp, then HPT. Will repeat daily until BFP or new cycle starts. This is where my science hurts/ helps me... if we did it this cycle, statistically it's most likely I'd get a positive on 05-06 Jan based on average implantation times. So I know I'm almost wasting my time testing now, maybe I'm just an adrenaline junkie, like those 5 minutes a day where it *might* come out positive that time :)

I do have two FRERs, if I get a positive on a Wondfo IC on day. Don't want to "waste" a test that costs 20 times as much - even if it's only about 6.00 U.S. :)

Hello. I'm joining here but haven't ever tried charting. I'm currently on CD16 and my next cycle is due to start on the 18th January. So will be charting that cycle. Can anyone recommend where to buy a good themometor to chart with from? And is FF the best site to use to chart my temps on? X

I got mine from Target, not sure if it's the best on the market - but it was less than $10.00 U.S. and works well enough that I can tell the difference between the follicular phase, ovulation, and the luteal phase of my cycle, which is really all it needs to do!

I've been using both Fertility Friend and www.countdowntopregnancy.com - they both work, seems the latter is a bit more conservative than FF in terms of estimating ovulation and such. I like the ability to search charts in FF, may be signing up for VIP membership if this cycle doesn't work out for me.

hey everyone, I'm happy to join you all in the charting adventure!

Fertility friend has a deal on its Facebook page right now. 1 year VIP membership for $25. You have to click "promos" on their Facebook page to find the link. https://www.facebook.com/FertilityFriend

ETA: you have to be viewing the desktop version of Facebook to see the promos icon (looks like a gift).

Thanks for the heads-up about the VIP discount... only not awesome for those of us with a "clandestine" ttc operation... have to "like" their page to get the promo, thereby telling our friends and families (and my boss) what we're doing. Not happening. Would rather pay the 20.00 than "announce" our efforts!

And now LOLing. Was going to say something about I may as well just post the link to my chart on my Facebook page... and then thinking about my poor mom counting the BD... oh, my!

Yeah I had the same issue with having to like the page. It's super annoying that they do it that way. I liked the page really quick, grabbed the discount, deleted the info from my timeline and then unliked it. Hopefully fast enough that none of my Facebook friends saw it!

Yeah I had the same issue with having to like the page. It's super annoying that they do it that way. I liked the page really quick, grabbed the discount, deleted the info from my timeline and then unliked it. Hopefully fast enough that none of my Facebook friends saw it!

I thought about trying that, but my boss was on Facebook at the time! LOL. Maybe I'll try it if I get up in the middle of the night! The things we do while ttc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->