Charting group!

Yeah I had the same issue with having to like the page. It's super annoying that they do it that way. I liked the page really quick, grabbed the discount, deleted the info from my timeline and then unliked it. Hopefully fast enough that none of my Facebook friends saw it!

I thought about trying that, but my boss was on Facebook at the time! LOL. Maybe I'll try it if I get up in the middle of the night! The things we do while ttc!!!

Make a non personal facebook for your TTC journey x

Ugh my chart makes even less sense today. I was hoping my temp would spike because I got a positive opk three days ago and instead it dropped a ton.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/370529

So frustrating!!!

Yeah I had the same issue with having to like the page. It's super annoying that they do it that way. I liked the page really quick, grabbed the discount, deleted the info from my timeline and then unliked it. Hopefully fast enough that none of my Facebook friends saw it!
Yup. This was exactly what I did. Super annoying.

But, I am cheap, & couldn't resist that discount.

Ugh my chart makes even less sense today. I was hoping my temp would spike because I got a positive opk three days ago and instead it dropped a ton.

So frustrating!!!

It might go up tomorrow. I think it's the estrogen rise that occurs around the time of ovulation that causes the temperature to drop, today might just be your actual ovulation day or you could be a slow riser. It can take up to three days after ovulation to see the start of the temperature rise after it. Too soon to worry, now!

So frustrating!!!

It might go up tomorrow. I think it's the estrogen rise that occurs around the time of ovulation that causes the temperature to drop, today might just be your actual ovulation day or you could be a slow riser. It can take up to three days after ovulation to see the start of the temperature rise after it. Too soon to worry, now!

I hope you're right. But wouldn't it be weird for me to ovulate so long after the positive OPK?

I won't be surprised if my cycles are all out of whack because I am still nursing at night. But hopefully you are right and my temp will go up tomorrow!

So frustrating!!!

I hope you're right. But wouldn't it be weird for me to ovulate so long after the positive OPK?

I won't be surprised if my cycles are all out of whack because I am still nursing at night. But hopefully you are right and my temp will go up tomorrow!

You're good to keep with the OPKs, your first positive may have not caused ovulation. A lot of women have multiple LH surges and generally only the last one is ovulatory, so you may end up getting another positive soon. The dip pre-ovulation is very good news, because that coincides with the estrogen rise (that typically slightly proceeds the LH surge that accompanies ovulation), meaning that should be back on-line. I would bet that you will see either a temp rise or another positive OPK, and then a temp rise. Just a guess - no experience with nursing charts - so, I don't know what that would do to a cycle. My understanding is lactational amenorrhea only occurs if you're exclusively BF and if you've gotten a period, then everything *should* be up and running. FX for you!!!

So frustrating!!!

You're good to keep with the OPKs, your first positive may have not caused ovulation. A lot of women have multiple LH surges and generally only the last one is ovulatory, so you may end up getting another positive soon. The dip pre-ovulation is very good news, because that coincides with the estrogen rise (that typically slightly proceeds the LH surge that accompanies ovulation), meaning that should be back on-line. I would bet that you will see either a temp rise or another positive OPK, and then a temp rise. Just a guess - no experience with nursing charts - so, I don't know what that would do to a cycle. My understanding is lactational amenorrhea only occurs if you're exclusively BF and if you've gotten a period, then everything *should* be up and running. FX for you!!!

Looks like you may be right. I am having (TMI) a lot of EWCM today. Crossing my fingers that my temp goes up tomorrow!!!

Slightly relieved that my temp went back up this morning on CD 28 and as of now, nearly 115 pm CST, no sign of witch... but still BFN this morning... waiting is excruciating!

Slightly relieved that my temp went back up this morning on CD 28 and as of now, nearly 115 pm CST, no sign of witch... but still BFN this morning... waiting is excruciating!

Clandestine, your chart is looking promising!

Not much update from me apart from have the flu and on CD12 , quite a bit of EWCM so might miss even being able to try this month :( Certainly not up for BD'ing! :nope:

Also struggling to temp last few days as temperature is so high cos of not being well that FF immediately discards them!

So frustrating!!!

I would imagine that you are Ov'ing today and therefore might see a higher temp tomorrow. Temp often goes down on day of Ov. :)

@Leanne27 - tell your partner you're only well enough to lie there, but for him to get to it! My husband was pretty sick with a cold (had to take breaks, even) the entire week I was fertile this cycle, but still manned up, despite his illness. I'll only feel like a bad wife, if we don't get a BFP!

Clandestine, your chart is looking promising!

Not much update from me apart from have the flu and on CD12 , quite a bit of EWCM so might miss even being able to try this month :( Certainly not up for BD'ing! :nope:

Oh no! The flu is the worst. :( I hope you feel better soon!

Your chart is looking good! When is AF usually due for you?

Your chart is looking good! When is AF usually due for you?

Cd 27-28... and today is CD 28. Still no witch, cautiously optimistic... HATE wishing away days of my life, but cannot wait for the morning, so I can test again. I don't know how people do this long-term, this is only my third cycle and I feel like my impatience is KILLING me.

Scared I had cramps off-and-on a bit today, but really more of the dull ache/ pressure variety. And starving... boobs still hurt... so I know my progesterone level is still up, usually boob soreness vanishes about 12 hours pre-witch arrival. I'm just trying to find something to bide my time and not totally waste my date doing chart searches on FF!

I supposedly ovulated on cd 33, 4 days ago, I'm dying!!! I just want a bfp so bad!!!!

heres my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart

I supposedly ovulated on cd 33, 4 days ago, I'm dying!!! I just want a bfp so bad!!!!

Oh man, that's a long time to wait to ovulate. Are your cycles normally that long? Mine are around 32-34 days. I am so jealous of people who have 28 day cycles - they have so many more opportunities to TTC!

Don't be too jealous of the 28 day cycle! We also get more opportunities to sit in TWW-hell and spend more money on OPKs and HPTs :) The grass is really pretty gross and brown in all ttcs, the only ladies with greener grass are over in the pregnancy forums :)

ya, my cycles are very long. I only get 4 periods a year. But its never really been an issue for me trying to conceive oddly.... I have been pregnant 5 times in the last 5 years. All by accident. This is my first time "trying" to conceive. I have 3 children, and two miscarriages. But every time I have gotten pregnant I have had no idea how far along I was because when i found out i was pregnant, it would always have been months and months since I had a period, so they would do an ultrasound expecting me to be several months along, and everytime it turns out I'm like, 3-4 weeks along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->