Charting group!

ya, my cycles are very long. I only get 4 periods a year. But its never really been an issue for me trying to conceive oddly.... I have been pregnant 5 times in the last 5 years. All by accident. This is my first time "trying" to conceive. I have 3 children, and two miscarriages. But every time I have gotten pregnant I have had no idea how far along I was because when i found out i was pregnant, it would always have been months and months since I had a period, so they would do an ultrasound expecting me to be several months along, and everytime it turns out I'm like, 3-4 weeks along.

Thank goodness for dating ultrasounds! That's crazy, but I'm glad it hasn't stopped you from conceiving. I'm honestly just happy I know I'm ovulating at all, would be loads extra if it paid off this time!

@Leanne27 - tell your partner you're only well enough to lie there, but for him to get to it! My husband was pretty sick with a cold (had to take breaks, even) the entire week I was fertile this cycle, but still manned up, despite his illness. I'll only feel like a bad wife, if we don't get a BFP!

Love this :)

Ugh my temperature went down even further. Pretty soon I am going to meet the definition of hypothermia.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/370529

Ugh my temperature went down even further. Pretty soon I am going to meet the definition of hypothermia.

If I were you I'd keep DTD!!! If you look at my chart, I had drops at CD 14 (96.8) and CD 16 (96.93) BOTH PRE-O. Maybe you haven't ovulated yet, despite your positive OPK. I would keep going like you've not ovulated, until you get the three days of higher temps sustained over a coverline (when FF puts in the crosshairs).

Are your OPK's looking close to being positive? Maybe your body tried to Ov but did't quite manage and maybe you are gearing up for another try!

Are your OPK's looking close to being positive? Maybe your body tried to Ov but did't quite manage and maybe you are gearing up for another try!

I'm using the digital smilie face OPKs. Only got that one positive so far but I am still testing just in case.

I also use the the digital smiley face opk's. I got 9 smileys last month, which was VERY confusing. I started to resent the smiley lol.

I think my body is seriously confused lol. I think that it attempted to ovulate several times during December, but just couldn't follow through. And then it finally followed through on December 30th. It sucks though because I have less opportunities to concieve because my cycles go so long. But ya, I got one smiley on December 5th, and one on the 6th. then negative until the 14th, when another smiley came. Then negative until the 27th where i had a smiley, then negative the 28th, then 3 smileys on the 29th(breakfeast time, lunch time, dinner time), and three smileys on the the 30th (breakfeast time, lunch time, dinner time) and then negative every day since the 30th. I attatched my chart. but ya, I think there has to be a hormonal imbalance or something.

My Ovulation Chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I think my body is seriously confused lol. I think that it attempted to ovulate several times during December, but just couldn't follow through. And then it finally followed through on December 30th. It sucks though because I have less opportunities to concieve because my cycles go so long. But ya, I got one smiley on December 5th, and one on the 6th. then negative until the 14th, when another smiley came. Then negative until the 27th where i had a smiley, then negative the 28th, then 3 smileys on the 29th(breakfeast time, lunch time, dinner time), and three smileys on the the 30th (breakfeast time, lunch time, dinner time) and then negative every day since the 30th. I attatched my chart. but ya, I think there has to be a hormonal imbalance or something.

My Ovulation Chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Wow I can't believe how many smilies you saw last month. I would be ready to toss the smilie stick in the trash. But it looks like your persistence paid off with eventual ovulation so that's good!

ya, i know! I was so mad, I was like, "another smiley!!!! I'm ready to take a pregnancy test because I thought I already ovulated and now I'm back to square 1!!!!!!????" broke my heart lol.

So much for my 28-day cycles! I'm now CD 30, 13 DPO (per FF) and 12 DPO (per countdowntopregnancy.com). My temps are still up, nipples still sensitive/sore, starving every day for days now... and BFNs on Wondfos for a week and an FRER yesterday and today. I was looking at my own chart in a big picture sort of way and I'm starting to think I could have ovulated as late as CD 19 - what do you all think??? Have already decided to get hCG and progesterone labs on Monday or Tuesday if this hasn't sorted itself out by then! I think I'm starting to understand the person that said ttc should be prescribed to cure people of impatience!

So much for my 28-day cycles! I'm now CD 30, 13 DPO (per FF) and 12 DPO (per countdowntopregnancy.com). My temps are still up, nipples still sensitive/sore, starving every day for days now... and BFNs on Wondfos for a week and an FRER yesterday and today. I was looking at my own chart in a big picture sort of way and I'm starting to think I could have ovulated as late as CD 19 - what do you all think??? Have already decided to get hCG and progesterone labs on Monday or Tuesday if this hasn't sorted itself out by then! I think I'm starting to understand the person that said ttc should be prescribed to cure people of impatience!

I am at work and it won't let me open your chart which is annoying as I am dying to see it from what you have described! Will look later and reply. x

ya, i know! I was so mad, I was like, "another smiley!!!! I'm ready to take a pregnancy test because I thought I already ovulated and now I'm back to square 1!!!!!!????" broke my heart lol.

:hugs: That's poo x

I am still not getting any action, finally felt better last night to be told by my husband that he wasn't able to BD as he had bad squits! OMG Literally not once this cycle!

What happens when you disregard the open circle temp on the 25th? Does FF change the crosshairs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->