Charting help please!

Carlinator

Cautiously expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies! AF just started at what I thought was 12 dpo...I'm basically trying to figure out if I O'd earlier than I thought, which would give me a 13-day luteal phase like last cycle, or if I just had a super-wonky 11-day luteal phase?! Would you mind taking a look and telling me what you think? Last month's chart should be below the current one when you click the link/chart in my signature.

More information:

Had a possible chemical pregnancy - a faint positive at 5 dpo ( as my o day currently is), but that seems impossible...maybe I was 7 dpo? Would explain it better if I O'd sooner.

Also had lots of breakthrough spotting after ovulation after BD, which is unusual for me.

Opinions/advice? Thanks in advance!

Hello! I took a look and I would say you did ovulate when ff says. That's based off your temps and opk. Maybe you are just having a strange cycle? I know I have def had some that are completely different. Good luck!

You know what? I can't believe I forgot about the opks. I don't know where my brain is at. Yep, you're right, just had a really weird cycle. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->