Charting Help please

littlestar

Proud Mum to a Little Boy
Reaction score
help me out here and nosey at my chart for me.

I had a temp drop on CD38 and CD48
CD38 was followed by a gradual temp rise
CD48 a quick temp rise but still within my normal range

I've posted this in my journal as well, I need some fresh eyes to look at my chart for me please ladies!

Would you say i'm 1dpo or 10/11dpo!

FF still doesn't give me a coverline but these last few days my traffic light has gone from fertile to possibly fertile (CD45 - 47) and yesterday and today CD48/49 to Probably not Fertile

My Calendar view seems to thing CD42 was the O date but again FF is dithering and doesn't want to give me an answer/confirm my suspicions

I know this is my first charting cycle as you can tell from my chart i disregarded loads due to time change (hubby didn't appreciate 6am) and unreliable temps from laying in!! and i didn't think i would help adjusting them all as my cycle is so long anyway if i had o'd earlier my :bfp: or :witch: would be here by now.

BTW still testing tomorrow unless :witch: shows her face before then.

Sorry hun

I had a quick look at your chart but its way too confusing for me to be able to give you any advice. There is too much data missing to be able to work out what might be happening.

How long are your cycles normally?

Maybe you should think about using OPK's to make sure you are Ovulating?

Sorry I couldnt be any help hun but dont give up! just keep charting (dont discard any readings tho) and you should soon be able to see if there are any trends.

xx

Sorry, I'm not sure either. Just wanted to say that although Fertility Friend can be really helpful, it does get it wrong at times! It told me I'd Ov'd then a blood test said no... I agree that using OPK is a good idea. With a long cycle it can be expensive but online places like 'babywishes' let you buy in bulk. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->