charting help?

KandyKinz

Longtime Mama
Reaction score
Well fertility friend told me I had ovulated on May 26... it didn't really seem right to me, but I went along with it.... But maybe it was wrong, my chart is all weird this cycle, weirder then usual even! Gee I don't know what is going on with my bod..... check out my chart? what do you guys think???? Did I ovulate? Am I ovulating now?!?!

I think I really mucked up by not being consistent with my temps! I discarded two of them because they were taken way later then usual and one of them was taken after a nap cause I had forgotten to take it when I work up in the morning.

Planning on doing the SMEP next cycle but this cycle our method was :sex: like crazy.... So we did it and did it and did it... I assumed I ovulated.... so we quit :sex: and then I ended up getting oodles of EW cm yesterday all day.... and I'm talking oodles of it!!!! (first ew this cycle) so then we had to do it again last night just in case and will prolly do it again today to be sure....

Who knows.... next month I'm gonna be consistent, wake up at 7 even on days where I am able to sleep in... and will likely switch to vaginal temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->