CHARTING....please help

jaytee

Reaction score
What BBT thermometer do you use? What I mean is does it give you results:

A) 87.8

or

B) 87.87

I use a thermometer from CVS thats considered a basal one. It gives my my temperature in (B) format (87.87) But which is better?

----Edit-----

What time of the day do you test with an OPK? Do you not drink or pee hours before doing an OPk?

The one you are using is more accurate.

Yep, agree with Tansey. I used to have one of the BBTs that only gave one decimal place and the 2 is much more accurate. xx

Thank you girls!

I temp everyday at the same time (4:45am) and my temps are all over the place so I thought maybe it was the thermometer

When I have a cycle where I don't ovulate my temps tend to be a bit erattic - have a look at my FF and scroll right down to the bottom chart.

When I have a cycle where I don't ovulate my temps tend to be a bit erattic - have a look at my FF and scroll right down to the bottom chart.

So very true! This cycle is going on 50 something days and my test results from yesterday determined that 1) I'm not pregnant and that 2) I haven't ovulated. :dohh:

I hope this upcoming cycle goes better.

My thermometer gives temps to only one decimal place (like your option A). While I agree that 2 places is more accurate, I think I'm getting too obsessive about TTC as it is, without worrying about temp changes of only 0.01 of a degree!!! Anybody else ever wonder what they filled their time with b4 they started TTC? :wacko:

i've got the 4 number one too def more accurate

My thermometer gives temps to only one decimal place (like your option A). While I agree that 2 places is more accurate, I think I'm getting too obsessive about TTC as it is, without worrying about temp changes of only 0.01 of a degree!!! Anybody else ever wonder what they filled their time with b4 they started TTC? :wacko:

I'm not too sure. I just never thought about TTC. and then one day we both out of nowhere said it was time. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->