Charting Question

Holliems

Reaction score
I set an alarm for 5AM to take my temp. For some reason, it went off at 3AM. I took my temp half asleep not realizing what time it was. I only know because DH told me. I recorded that temp. Is that going to make a difference in my chart? I hear of girls adjusting theirs...should I do that? If so, how do I do that?

If you search Google for when my baby they have a temp adjuster. You put in the time you took your temp, what your temp was and the normal time you take it. It will give you what your temp should've been at that time you would've taken it. Makes for a more accurate temp day.

If you search Google for when my baby they have a temp adjuster. You put in the time you took your temp, what your temp was and the normal time you take it. It will give you what your temp should've been at that time you would've taken it. Makes for a more accurate temp day.

Ill check it out. Had to take temp at 430 this morning. uugh I wish I knew if I DID actually wake up at 3 to temp. DH said an alarm went off at 3 but I didnt have an alarm set. Maybe he was dreaming lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->