Charting Question

nik25

Reaction score
I've only been charting for a few months, so i'm a little confused. I check my temp every morning at 8, but Sunday we had to get up at 6. I am right around ovulation time and my chart took a huge dip from 97.6 (Sat) to 96.8(Sun) and today (Mon)it was 97.8. I had a positive opk today around 2 p.m Just curious if you guys think I have already ovulated. Will a two hour time diff. of checking my temp make that big of difference? Or should I just consider this my dip in temperature? Thanks!! we have been :sex: just incase :)

well I seem to kinda have wacky temps in general but i have noticed that if I wake up early my temp is lower and if i wake up later it is higher. for example, I woke up at 4 and it was 96.8 and then at 6:45 it was 97.18.... If you had pos OPK I would say you are about to O!

If you've only gotten your first positive OPK today then you won't have ovulated yet. A positive OPK suggests ovulation will occur in the next 12 to 24 hours.

I wouldn't worry too much about the dip. It might be because you took it earlier or even due to you sleeping with your mouth open or other factors. It's the overall pattern that matters and the chart should show ovulation quite clearly when it's happened.

Don't forget as well that some ladies do get a dip just before they ovulate, so it could be that too.

Completely agree with Silverbell. Waking up early or later does make a difference in your temps. I experienced the dip before my ovulation this cycle so that is definitely a possibility. However, my actual ovulation dip was lower than any other dip on my chart. You'll have more answers once you've taken your temp a matter of a few days and then you can piece the pattern together. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->