charts charts & oh charts :)

I'm growing a little defeated with my temps. Last cycles temps at least had some rhyme or reason. These are all over the place. Glad I will know one way or another next week. I'm over the wait. Although if I'm pregnant with this chart, it's a miracle!

Sometimes it's the charts you least expect that turn out to be the best ones :thumbup:

Thanks! I did find one very similar to mine that ended in BFP. I will know soon enough.

Your chart looks great by the way!

Thanks, I don't read into my charts anymore, i stupidly got my hopes up last cycle with the spotting. Ive had triphasic, steady and dips and never gotten my bfp. Good luck :) x

Aww sorry Melewen :(

My temp is up today at 8dpo, highest I've had yet. I hope it keeps going.

Thanks :( Super bummer. But your chart looks great! Looks like that could've been an implantation dip!

Thanks :( Super bummer. But your chart looks great! Looks like that could've been an implantation dip!

Thanks, I hope so! Could have sworn AF was coming when I woke up this morning but apparently not. The cramps were icky though lol this is only my 2nd cycle off bcp and the first was 67 days and I'm pretty sure no ovulation so I have no idea what my LP looks like. That's why I started temping.

Cutie- my temp is back up to 98.9 this morning . If no answers I'm calling a doctor on Monday. I just am blown away and IF I am pregnant just say. Why wouldn't frer pick it up? The hcg would be high by now... And say it wasn't a healthy pregnancy or I was never pregnant at all the temps would be dropping?! This is by far the worst wait ever .

Cutie- my temp is back up to 98.9 this morning . If no answers I'm calling a doctor on Monday. I just am blown away and IF I am pregnant just say. Why wouldn't frer pick it up? The hcg would be high by now... And say it wasn't a healthy pregnancy or I was never pregnant at all the temps would be dropping?! This is by far the worst wait ever .

How long are your cycles usually? Have you tried maybe a Dollar $ test? I know it's late enough that FRER should be able to pick up the HCG but it might be worth a shot. Honestly I had a weird, long cycle the first month we were TTC and I was SURE I was pregnant. I just knew. And I had all these weird twinges and stuff but BFN after BFN. Everyone thought I was crazy and it's "all in her head" but my doc was like yeah, you were probably pg. Of course it didn't take BUT sometimes things are funky! There's a small percentage of women who don't get a BFP for many many days. We always think "Oh, what's the chance of me being in that 5%?" but someone's got to be, right? FX :) I know you just want answers at this point!

Just throwing this out there but... it looks to me like your ovulation was cd21 and ff may well be wrong :shrug:

Just throwing this out there but... it looks to me like your ovulation was cd21 and ff may well be wrong :shrug:

hmm this is a pretty valid point :shrug:

Thanks for all the input girls, it really helps esp when I'm in such a confusion lol.

Usually my cycles are 25 days long

I thought FF might of been wrong as well with ovulation but then I was thinking of my typical cycle length and my cm didn't really match up. Then again every month is a new journey - anything can Happen.

I've been using frer and I also used a walmart first signal brand cheapie and it's just flat out negative.

Now if that drop on cd21 was in fact ovulation and not implantation well then there's no way I'm pregnant.. Didn't BD anywhere near that date! LoL.

Cutie, ratchey and cdex your charts r lookin good

When do you all start to poas?

Cutie, ratchey and cdex your charts r lookin good

When do you all start to poas?

I hope you get some answers soon. So frustrating. I'm not excited about my chart at all. It's all over the place. I did find some charts with temps that roller coastered like mine that ended in bfp so ... :shrug:

Only time will tell. My temps are still up so that's a plus.

:hugs::hugs:

I think I'm out as well, no AF yet but I started spotting this morning Its very light pink mixed with my CM, Had negative test this morning. I have no idea whats goin on down there, haha

Im not testing, gave that up along time ago :wacko:
Just waiting til im atleast 5 days late.

Babyrose, your definitely not out, it could be an estrogen surge or implantation but either way that dip looks promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->