charts charts & oh charts :)

:happydance:

AF IS HERE!!!! Only thing is it came with a vengeance!!!! Can't wait til it's over!

FINALLY!!!! maybe it's not the answer I wanted deep down but ... ITS AN ANSWER!!! CD1!! And my temp took a crazy nose dive!!

Good luck everyone that's still in the game!!

Sorry AF came ladies. Dreamer, I totally understand. Sometimes it's just a good feeling to know how the cycle plays out and be able to move on.

Fx for both of you next cycle

Good morning ladies, so sorry to those with AF but really glad you finally have an answer Dreamer.

This morning my temps hit 98 for the first time! I'm a little skeptical about my thermometer though...the first time I took my temp this morning it was low. Still above coverline but I slept with my mouth open most of the night so I closed my mouth for a minute and tried again. This time it beeped at 97.56 which it does EVERY morning. It hadn't stopped going up though so I tried one more time. 98.07. In the entire time I didn't move or do anything that might make it go up that much. When I got up for good just to experiment I took my temp with my bbt and it stopped at 97.56. I took it with a regular thermometer and it was 98.4. So I'm hoping the 3rd temp was the most accurate and that's what I went with. If that's the case it may be the start of a triphasic chart. Not getting too hopeful though.

The chart looks great! I really hope it's accurate. I'm skeptical of my last 2 temps because my sleeping patterns were horrible and I drank a little but for them to both consistently be in the same range, I'm leaning towards them being accurate. Why is nothing with ttc concrete?

The chart looks great! I really hope it's accurate. I'm skeptical of my last 2 temps because my sleeping patterns were horrible and I drank a little but for them to both consistently be in the same range, I'm leaning towards them being accurate. Why is nothing with ttc concrete?

Ugh right? I wish it was obvious like the day of implantation. Grr.

Your chart looks great! If your temps weren't higher than your whole chart id be more skeptical about their accuracy because of the situation but seriously, looking good!

Is this your first cycle charting? A comparison might really help note the patterns! But that looks like the start of a triphasic to me :) we will see over the upcoming days!

Your chart looks great! If your temps weren't higher than your whole chart id be more skeptical about their accuracy because of the situation but seriously, looking good!

I was conscious not to drink much and I got 4-5 hours of sleep before temping, but some times that sleep didn't start until 5 am lol

Is this your first cycle charting? A comparison might really help note the patterns! But that looks like the start of a triphasic to me :) we will see over the upcoming days!

It is my first cycle charting, so unfortunately no comparison...

Dreamer I'm really sorry AF came but glad you got an answer at long last! Half positive opk today, getting there! Xxx

Here i am with my wacky ass temps surely im out also now lets just wait for af girls

Boooo wacky temps!

I'm curious to see my temps tomorrow. They have me hopeful but I know they could be an effect of the weekend so I don't want to get my hopes up.

I caved and tested. Stupid temps haha. Bfn @ 9dpo

Rachy your temps are looking good and higher than normal for you at 12 dpo! Good luck:) xxxx

Sorry about the bfn's girls but still early! Xx

I mentioned to cutie that fertility friend says only 10% of women report getting a bfp at 10 dpo. So it basically didn't count! :) keep us updated tomorrow!!

I mentioned to cutie that fertility friend says only 10% of women report getting a bfp at 10 dpo. So it basically didn't count! :) keep us updated tomorrow!!

Yea. bozo move of me to even test. I wanted to be one of those lucky ladies that had a super BFP show up early. Definitely going to hold out until Thursday now. You ladies rock!

Yea. bozo move of me to even test. I wanted to be one of those lucky ladies that had a super BFP show up early. Definitely going to hold out until Thursday now. You ladies rock!

Of course! There's always the chance that you'll get a bfp really early and then you can relax! So we go through so many early little heartbreaks hoping for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->