charts charts & oh charts :)

Yea if it doesn't go back tomorrow ill know im out lol

Cutie- I'm using frer. I'm starting to think there's something wrong . No AF I feel just.. "Off" hard to explain. It's hot outside but I feel runned down. Very tired, waves of nausea today. Tests r very negative- stark white.

Any ideas on what this could be?! I just moved and I don't have a doctor in this area yet

Wow big drop baby_rose! Hopefully it goes up tomorrow.. Not like it matters in my case!!! LoL

Dreamer how long r ur cycles usually? Im just exausted and drained dont really have hope for this month i was happy i had my positive opk and temps for the first few days but in my case i think im out blah ill be getting another thermometer hopefully

Dreamer your temps are still way up its a shame you haven't got a doc cause they could of done a blood test, I'm not an expert but I've read loads and I've not come across this other than when the person was pregnant! Still waiting to o this is the worst time I much prefer the tww! Xxxx
Baby rose I hope your temp goes back up tomorrow! Xxxx

I am totally doing my own head in. I must have done about 10 tests in the last 4 days and I know it's probs too early. I have had a few that look like maybe there's a line but I could be seeing things. So I took them apart and shined a light through them. I could def see something then but one one I think it's a groove showing where a positive line would appear and on the other too it might be pinker. I need to get a grip. Quickly!

My chart isn't helping me feel any better but it won't upload for some reason and to round it all off I have spent the whole day teaching trying not to throw up or fall over because I've been hot and dizzy all day :(

actually after looking at my chart last month, Sunday was the day my temp dropped and let me know AF was coming. I'll definitely have to find a way to temp Saturday and Sunday because not knowing if Sunday is a drop will drive me pure mad!

What thermometer do you use? I use a Mabis and it doesn't beep too loudly, and you could put your finger over the back speaker part. They DO have analog thermometers but it would probably mess up your pattern to change now. I bet you'll like not temp those days and someone's PHONE will go off and you will be like

:evil:

I def have to get a doctors opinion.. Even if I'm not preg which I really don't think I am at this point. I have too many questions now so I need to go. My cycles have been short 25 days the last 3 cycles.

My chart is crazy this month, my 2 yr old is potty training at night now and keeps waking at 5 or 6 for a wee and I cant temp before I go to him as he'd pee himself before I arrived lol. So im having to temp an hour or so later when I get up for real. But the quality of sleep is so unpredicatble, im just not sure im getting a reliable reading :( I think I od on cd11, but ff says cd13, no idea why. I have nasty ov cramps on cd11, a + opk in the am and then negative in the afternoon and negative in the morning of cd 12. oh and ew cm on cd11 as well!! We used preseed this month, first time, it was so smelly. We wont be using again, but so much hard work this month im hoping we did enough!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fd606/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

wow Oasis i'm in awe of you and your OH's stamina!!!!!!! Dont think ive had that much sex since I was 18 lol ;)

Hopefully i now have a chart in my sig....

Ur chart looks good! And ur symptoms sound like a good sign too

That big dip this morning made me a bit :( but as my last cycle was so whacky I don't know when AF is due for certain and when to give up with the testing. I know 14dpo - 16dpo is the optimum for most people so guess I have a few more days of being a fruitcake. Just thought I'd only get symptoms with high levels of hcg

That dip *could* possibly be an implantation dip. I'll be stalking to see :)

Wow so many nice charts! I'm on my phone and it's impossible to catch up.

Km, hopefully it's not an AF dip for you.

Dreamer, I will be stalking your temps! I hate that you can't get to a doctor.

Afm, hoping for a nice high rise into the 98's

Dreamer, I'm looking back at your chart and it's making me angry. It looks so textbook! Looks like you had an imp dip and everything i've read said that if temps stay up for 18+ days you're likely pregnant. FX for tomorrow!

AFM, I've researched myself to death and found this about my rocky mountain temps "Most likely a) you are not taking your BBTs consistently or sleep erratically, b) you are taking your BBTs orally and you sleep with your mouth open. I'm sure I sleep erratically and with my mouth open. I can't change either of those things so I'll see how my chart matches my results this month but now I'm feeling like temping isn't going to show me much.

Cutie I need some mind control to raise my temps tomorrow morning!!! Make this sucker an implantation dip! :)

Cutie I need some mind control to raise my temps tomorrow morning!!! Make this sucker an implantation dip! :)

I have to temp early in the am. I'll use the mind control on yours as soon as I'm done with mine. I want some high 98 temps.

Also, I have secured the air mattress, so I'm free to temp and not worry about getting caught!

I have to temp early in the am. I'll use the mind control on yours as soon as I'm done with mine. I want some high 98 temps.

Also, I have secured the air mattress, so I'm free to temp and not worry about getting caught!

Woohoo!! And thanks. I can't wait to attribute our Bfp's to mind control!! Bahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->