charts charts & oh charts :)

Cutie, ratchey and cdex your charts r lookin good

When do you all start to poas?

Well...I'd like to say I'm waiting until AF is due, which is Thursday, but I'm sure I'll end up poas sooner. Honestly at this point I'll probably do fmu Monday if temps are still up. That's 11dpo.

Fx to u ladies who r still up there :) i got a new thermometer and same thingmy old one was still good i temped wit both and .01 degree difference lol but yea im expecting af shortly if it doesn't come cause of the progesterone im stopping it cd26 so i can get normal 28 day cycles back!

Good luck to all you ladies :) I'm creeping so I can learn more. I think I'm going to try temping for the first time this cycle. Only on CD2.

Quick question do you all do vaginal temping? Can I use a normal digital thermometer?

I don't know about everyone else but I temp orally. I started using a regular digital thermometer but found that a bbt thermometer helps to see less obvious changes or patterns. I got mine for 7 dollars.

I temp orally too but mine are mental. If I get another set of Rocky Mountains this cycle I'm getting a better thermometer. Come on new cycle. This times the one! CD1 officially now!

I temp orally too:) xxx
Dreamer that is interesting ff do get it wrong sometimes! Xxxx

Hi ladies!! Hope ur day went well!

FF has a nice feature to "overlay" charts so I used my first pregnancy chart along with my current chart and they seem so very similar? Check it out.. Current cycle is green

image.jpg

Hello all, I hope you don't mind me jumping in this thread now, but I am all sorts of confused with my chart! I thought I had O'd on Sunday the 14 and FF showed my cover line, but then today I had ewcm so it removed the ovulation detection and cover line.

As a note, I had to switch thermometers mid cycle (on the 15) because my LO took the original one off my night stand and lost it. :( so I don't know if the rise in temp is due to the different thermometer or really O'ing. I don't do opk's, just bbt and cm charting.

My cycles have always been very irregular, 45-60 days long when not on bc. I went off the pill the end of June and started taking vitex. That shortened my cycles (but now LP is shorter? Before it was 12-13 days, now 7-8) this cycle I added vitamin B6 to lengthen LP.

Since my body hasn't found a regular length yet since coming off bc and taking the vitex and B6 I don't really know what to expect. But I just am totally lost this cycle? I thought I was 5dpo today, but now I'm not sure if I even O'd or not? Any help is appreciated!

Temping for me will be interesting. Haven't been to sleep yet on my girls trip.

If I get 4 hours of sleep, I will take it but probably not count it.

Thanks for all your replies ladies. I was so sure that everyone would do vaginally. Glad i asked haha. Less work orally :) I thought I remember reading it was more accurate vaginally but maybe not then.

Noodle I think it is supposed to be more accurate! I've just never really fancied it lol xxx

Bjs, your temp look a consistent with O. Even with the new thermometer, the temps are pretty consistently in the same post-o range

Bjs, your temp look a consistent with O. Even with the new thermometer, the temps are pretty consistently in the same post-o range

Thanks for your input! After I put in this mornings temp the cover line showed back up again, so I think I will stick with an O date on cd14. I was getting a little sad thinking I would have to start my dpo count all over again!

This morning I had a very small amount of light brown cm .. After I saw it once I've been fine all day. Maybe AF is trying to show her face finally

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->