charts charts & oh charts :)

Thanks ladies hope the b6 helps you too, AF here this morning, really happy with my 13day lp and settled temps though so hoping for this cycle:) xx

A 13 day leutal phase is great!

My temps are back up this morning, I think cause it was just warmer last night. Either way, I hope AF stays away for a couple of days. It would be nice to have a longer leutal phase this cycle too. A lot of times mine are 10-11. It would be great for 12 or 13!

Well temp was up again this morning discarded yesterdays so it appears I ovulated, taking B6 from now until AF hoping it lengthens my LP, didn't want to take before as it can delay ovulation and CD16 is bad enough!

Ginge the b6 gave me a one day earlier o! CD 14 instead of my usual 15:) xx
Thanks Michelle, I'm so hoping for a Xmas bfp and I'll be around 10dpo on Xmas day, great rise for you! Xx

I just didnt want to run the risk of a later O this cycle, CD21 is latest I have o'd so far!!

Ginge the b6 gave me a one day earlier o! CD 14 instead of my usual 15:) xx
Thanks Michelle, I'm so hoping for a Xmas bfp and I'll be around 10dpo on Xmas day, great rise for you! Xx

If I'm not pregnant this cycle I don't reckon I'll O now until Christmas day :(

My temps are back up this morning, I think cause it was just warmer last night. Either way, I hope AF stays away for a couple of days. It would be nice to have a longer leutal phase this cycle too. A lot of times mine are 10-11. It would be great for 12 or 13!

I see that you O'd ridiculously late like me this month. I seem to get to 11dpo every month and then my period starts right on day 12 as predicted :( so she should be here tomorrow and I feel like she will be

I see that you O'd ridiculously late like me this month. I seem to get to 11dpo every month and then my period starts right on day 12 as predicted :( so she should be here tomorrow and I feel like she will be

I still have my fingers crossed for you!

And yes, this has been a crazy long cycle for me. I had a bad cold at the start of this month and took a lot of medicine, so I'm thinking that may have something to do with it.

I still have my fingers crossed for you!

And yes, this has been a crazy long cycle for me. I had a bad cold at the start of this month and took a lot of medicine, so I'm thinking that may have something to do with it.

I keep getting BFN and I feel like she's coming so I give up. This cycle has been horridly long. At this rate I'll only be having 9 cycles a year :( hoping for a slightly shorter cycle this time. 32 days would be nice

Wooo! 200!!! heheee. Hopefully that means lots of luck for all of us in December.

Yay happy 200 pages:) We have decided we are going all out this month!!! Love, love love a Xmas bfp xx

No sign of AF this mornin but I had a drop so it's on its way :( only had a slight drop orally but a 0.3 drop vaginally so that method is def more accurate.

Sigh.

Here's hoping to Christmas morning conception because beyond that I'm screwed over the holidays, DH will be drunk :(

Hope you're wrong km as you usually have an 11day lp so you are late, plus your temps are up compared to your last two cycles so im still hoping for you xxx

Still stalking girls..... not sure how i feel about temping this month.... the bf keeps insisting that i don't give uppp im just wondering why our thread hasnt had bfps u girls think we stress more with having to temp?

Removed the digital ovulation test results as they were interfering with my crosshairs and clearly incorrect!

Happy 200! Abdominal ultrasound came back normal for everything, accept liver was undetermined. So they gave me a blood test to check liver functioning. Pelvic/ultrasound was normal besides 2 small fibroids in the body of the uterus, largest measuring 1.5 cm. There is also a small amount of free cul-de-sac fluid which is within physiologic limits......my doctor was super short about discussing the results and when asked could any of this cause fertility issues she said NO. Yet when I search the internet, I read it can. I'm going to consult with my gyn on Friday. Still in the air about everything. I also got a call that I have to submit the 24 hr urine sample to confirm Microalbuminurea AGAIN. Apparently after I submitted it over the weekend based on their instructions, weekend submissions are not accepted. That pissed me off in it self. Does anybody know anything about fibroids?

My mum's had fibroids for years never done squat to her she's conceived 3 kids at the drop of her knickers 2 of those resulting in kiddies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->