charts charts & oh charts :)

Cutie I really wouldn't quit the progesterone til at least tomorrow, see what your temp does then..

Definitely TMI but I have had so much CM the last two days. It's somehwere between sticky and creamy. I so hope this is a good sign!

Mel, I took the progesterone today. Dying to see tomorrow's temps.

Km, hopefully that's a good sign!

Well did another OPK and much lighter than earlier, taking the darker one as + unless proven otherwise!!

Blood/urine came back positive for microalbuminurea (kidney malfunction, could be earlier stage of kidney failure or kidney disease). So I have to do a 24 hour urine collection on Friday. Glucose levels went from 7.4 to 9.0 since this June. So my diabetes has worsened. I'm so fearful right now about my kidneys and possibly not being able to have another child. I'm praying for the best right now. Will see my doc this sat, hopefully she will explain my situation better and review my abdominal, pelvic and transvaginal ultra sound. I have a pap smear scheduled on Dec 5 and a renal ultrasound scheduled on Dec 12. Ultimately I will have to change my diet in order to live and start back exercising. I also need to lose weight. Will keep you guys in loop. Hugs.

Oh no babifever! Thinking good thoughts for you.

Happy thanksgiving everyone! This is one of my favorite holidays, so excited to see family today.

Over here, big temp dip this morning. I'm hoping for a rise tomorrow and hoping this doesn't mean AF is on her way.

FX Michelle.

Sending you hugs babifever and wishing you the best of luck.

My temp stayed up, but I think it's the progesterone. AF should be here in a few days.

Thanks Michelle but I'm out BFN at 11dpo and spotting bright red:( onwards for a Xmas bfp? Good luck everyone xx
Km we are so similar this cycle I hope yours turns out different to mine xx

Thanks Michelle but I'm out BFN at 11dpo and spotting bright red:( onwards for a Xmas bfp? Good luck everyone xx

So sorry oasis....
And no I don't think it will :(

hugs babi i hope it all works out

got my pos opks fingers crossed for a temp rise

So sorry oasis....
And no I don't think it will :(

Thanks hunni, well I hope so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you:) xxx
My temps are just so ridiculously low all the time. I'm surely not a good oven for a little bun. I got a new thermometer that says exactly the same. Even now at bath time my temp is still only 36.23

I know they do seem a bit on the low side but I think maybe that's just normal for you? My temps are lower than most charts I see, hopefully we are warm enough, with my youngest Ds 1 my temps were even lower! 35. Something before o so don't sorry I'm sure its OK xxx

So after posting this I had an epiphany and thought "I now have two thermometers lets try temping vaginally"...37'C! That's a big difference!!! But can't do this now til next month cause surely it will screw my chart up?!

Here's my chart from when I conceived Ds 1 my temps were way lower! Xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-26-14-33-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-26-14-33-20.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh wow really maybe mine would be higher too that way! Xx

I have low temps, mine are almost always below 36 pre o, and only just above after!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->