charts charts & oh charts :)

Baby rose I wonder the same thing! I really tried not to stress last cycle too:( I have to temp cause I need to know if I'm o or not as does everyone else I'm sure but I reckon the temps after o do stress us you know xx

Oasis I get what your saying but knowin if we have O'd or not won't change whether or not it happened. I feel the same way as you but I can't help wondering if I didn't temp and know when I ovulated but instead had sex every other day would I be better off?!

Km I know, I was just thinking the same thing! The thing is I know when I'm coming up for o anyway and increase bd naturally cause I'm so much more in the mood so do we really need to temp? Maybe we should be brave and try one cycle not temping! Xx

Been stalking ladies lots going on here as we've set wedding date for January 11! It would be cool to toss the thermometers and OPKs this month as a test run I mean what's one more month? Very tempting. I didn't temp today as I had to get up 30 mins before temp time to clean a mess as my poor pup has been running from both ends since last night since OH decided to slip his some turkey! :( I knew it wouldn't be accurate so I didn't bother

Jan 11th! So soon! Congrats Destiny!

Over here, 12 dpo. Took a test this morning and BFN so positive I'm out because I feel if I were pregnant I would at least have a squinter by now.

Just waiting for AF to show. But no spotting yet, so I'm really happy that this cycle will have a 12 day LP.. Maybe 13! I've been taking a bcomplex and it seems to be helping!

Baby rose maybe you should temp til you O, like me! Way way way less stressful in my opinion. I didn't even test early once last month!

My mum's had fibroids for years never done squat to her she's conceived 3 kids at the drop of her knickers 2 of those resulting in kiddies

drop of her knickers??

:haha: yes she was very fertile didn't have to try to get pregnant, she got pregnant at 14 and had my brother at 15, she had a miscarriage at 20weeks and then had me at 23!

Jan 11th! So soon! Congrats Destiny!

Over here, 12 dpo. Took a test this morning and BFN so positive I'm out because I feel if I were pregnant I would at least have a squinter by now.

Just waiting for AF to show. But no spotting yet, so I'm really happy that this cycle will have a 12 day LP.. Maybe 13! I've been taking a bcomplex and it seems to be helping!

Me too!

Really glad the b vits are helping us! Even one day longer lp is fab:) I've got some clear blue ovulation sticks with monitor for this month, I really think the stress doesn't help as your body produces cortisol in reaction to the stress which lowers progesterone, I really need to chill out this cycle! Xxx

Kmpreston, saw that AF showed. :(. Happy that you did have a longer LP though!

Over here, my temp is still high, so I tested again this morning on an IC and of course got a clear bfn. According to FF, AF is supposed to show today, so we shall see!

Km so sorry AF showed but great to have an extra lp day:) xxx

Knew she was coming so im feeling ok but God I wish it was as easy for us as it is for most people

Yeah, I used to always hate getting AF growing up. Now I hate it even more!

I was trying to be positive and no too disappointed today but I actuallly feel really depressed and want to cry

Hey ladies just wonna wish yal some love, patience and baby dust. I haven't been very interactive, trying to figure out some things, will keep yal updated. Finally focusing on weight loss. I have a feeling its the key to conceiving. I relaxed last night that I haven't used BC or protection since 2010. So I'm wondering, have I been technically ttc since then? Or should I just count these last 4 months. Just wondering how the doctor will determine it on Friday.

I think I possibly need to lose weight too but can't stop eating at the moment :(

I was trying to be positive and no too disappointed today but I actuallly feel really depressed and want to cry

Definitely cry! I know I broke down and cried in the shower a few days ago about ttc frustrations. It did make me feel a lot better. Though it doesn't exactly solve anything, I think our bodies need that emotional release! *hugs*

Km I cried this month too:( I also need to loose weight, I've lost 1st 7 but I've still 2 stone to loose but I get so down about TTC that I end up in a vicious circle of eating junk. I was so positive at the beginning of last cycle and ate so well then when I realised I was out yet again I thought what's the point:( loosing hope if I'm honest I think I'm just too old! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->