charts charts & oh charts :)

Decided i'm a reptile hehe possibly an alien, as my core temp is low yet i'm always warm, puzzles my husband hehe

I think I have low temps too! Kmpreston, I would wait for a new cycle before switching how you temp. I think you're right, it will make your chart inaccurate this cycle?

Oasis, sorry you're out this cycle :( bring on the Christmas BFP!

I'm just praying for a temp jump tomorrow morning.

Thanks Michelle, looking forward to your temp tomorrow! Xx

Yay Michelle what a great rise this morning looking good! Xx

Ladies am I going mad or has this person got my chart? Shes asking if shes ovulated but all i can see is my own chart!Xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2260269-please-look-my-chart-have-od-yet.html

I had this problem a while back and i needed to clear my cookies x

Ladies am I going mad or has this person got my chart? Shes asking if shes ovulated but all i can see is my own chart!Xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2260269-please-look-my-chart-have-od-yet.html

Can't see any chart at all but didn't this happen the other day with someone and it turned out to be an error?

Thanks oasis! Even with a temp rise, I'm starting to think I'm out. Before AF, it always is like I can feel my endometrium starting to break down, and I think I could feel it this morning. boo. I'll test tomorrow just in case, of course and hope it was just my imagination!

Ladies with low temps!! That's usually a sign of low metabolism or low thyroid function. I think that's definitely what's going on me and I'm doing a program to help rev my metabolism AND... My temps today and yesterday were higher than they have ever been in the follicular phase. Woohoo! It's Matt Stone's Diet Recovery program and his ebook about it is free. There are loads of women I've read doing it, raising their temps a ton, and getting pg easily. The best part is the program is like.. Eating a ton and relaxing. Awesome. So far working for me! But it's not good to have low temps. I used to think that was just how my body was too, but it's much healthier to have a high temp and rumbling revving metabolism. Yowza!

Ah I shall clear my cookies:) xxx
Michelle I think I have the same problem my lining is breaking down around 10/11 dpo (earlier on previous cycles but I think I've corrected that) I wish I could stop this darn spotting altogether! AF due today, wish it would hurry up already xxx

My oral temp is down today but vaginally it is up. Definitely gonna have to change methods! Feel like I'm out this month tho. BFN this morning and AF due on monday

discarded my temp this morning, was awake till 4am worrying about my son coughing in the next room, and i have a sore throat so slept with my mouth open i think :/ may temp vaginally next month

discarded my temp this morning, was awake till 4am worrying about my son coughing in the next room, and i have a sore throat so slept with my mouth open i think :/ may temp vaginally next month

I definitely am cause mouth fluctates way too much. Yesterday mouth was 36.1 today is 35.9. Vaginally it was 36.6 yesterday and 36.7 today so now such a huge difference

Just checking in ladies CD7 here, hoping everyone is doing well

I think I'm probably out this month and feeling bummed. Feel like AF is on her way. Temp drop today, and tested this morning on an IC and BFN.

I expect AF will be here today or tomorrow.

Yesterday husband asked me what I want for Christmas and I said "A baby." Let's see if he can deliver :)

Well I'm now officially late for AF which hasn't happened in a year so looks as though b6 and diet change really does improve lp ladies! I'm not pregnant still BFN on ICS but hoping this increase in lp will help me get that bfp. Woyukd dearly, dearly love one for Xmas xx

Well I'm now officially late for AF which hasn't happened in a year so looks as though b6 and diet change really does improve lp ladies! I'm not pregnant still BFN on ICS but hoping this increase in lp will help me get that bfp. Woyukd dearly, dearly love one for Xmas xx

You're only 13 dpo, you're not totally out yet. But even if you are a longer LP is great! Think I feel AF on her way. Would love my LP to lengthen

Yay oasis! I started a bcomplex this cycle and am going to continue next cycle too.

Kmpreston, thinking good thoughts for you. Hope your temp goes back up tomorrow.

Over here, no spotting yet, but I feel it's only a matter of time, esp with the drop in temp and just feeling I'm getting in my uterus area.

Yay oasis! I started a bcomplex this cycle and am going to continue next cycle too.

Kmpreston, thinking good thoughts for you. Hope your temp goes back up tomorrow.

Over here, no spotting yet, but I feel it's only a matter of time, esp with the drop in temp and just feeling I'm getting in my uterus area.

Ye that's the feeling I've got too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->