charts charts & oh charts :)

Hey Dreamer hope you're OK? Whereabouts are you in your cycle xx
Ginge sorry bout the BFN but still early yet xx
Michelle sorry about the temp drop, waiting for AF is such a pain it seems to take forever to get to o again xxx
Destiny whatever you decide will be amazing but I def doing think no music will be quiet as you will be surrounded by the waves etc it will be wonderful, I would have loved to have got married on a beach but having said that it really was the happiest day of my life and I was just so happy to be marrying my gorgeous husband:) its going to be a fantastic day for you, so exciting xxx
AFM slightly confused by the two opks I've done today and yest , not sure why I did one as I don't normally start testing til about cd9, the line I got today and yest is what I get a couple of days before I get my pos! I usually just have a ghost of a line on cd6 hopoe its not a bad thing! X

Attachments

• IMG_20141205_142341.jpg
    IMG_20141205_142341.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
Michelle thank you! Hoping witch stays away from you!

Dreamer I wouldn't say stress free but it's definitely less stressful I would imagine. Our wedding is going to be super informal no bridesmaids or groomsmen, we didn't want to worry about picking this person and not that person, however we are having a flower girl and ring bearer. I can't decide what to give as wedding favors! What did you all give?

Oasis Im sure your wedding day was perfect! I always thought the beach would be so relaxing though and always wanted to marry there. Maybe earlier O could possibly mean longer LP too?!

Michelle thank you! Hoping witch stays away from you!

Dreamer I wouldn't say stress free but it's definitely less stressful I would imagine. Our wedding is going to be super informal no bridesmaids or groomsmen, we didn't want to worry about picking this person and not that person, however we are having a flower girl and ring bearer. I can't decide what to give as wedding favors! What did you all give?

Oasis Im sure your wedding day was perfect! I always thought the beach would be so relaxing though and always wanted to marry there. Maybe earlier O could possibly mean longer LP too?!

we did the same, no bridesmaids/groomsmen's. We also had 2 flower girls, then my 2 stepdaughters walked out with flowers, then my son as the ring bearer

Hope so destiny! I got my grapefruit juice today and you weren't joking about the after taste lol xxx

Destiny, we did something really similar! We had a small wedding with no wedding party. We actually did a destination wedding so that way we didn't feel guilty not inviting all of our family! It was small and perfect.

THe witch arrived today, so I'm happy to have this new cycle. I'm thinking of taking evening primrose oil this cycle. Have any of you ladies tried that?

Babifever sounds like it was nice and intimate :)

Oasis haha! You can't say I didn't warn you :haha: honest it gets a little better and easier to get down. Hoping it gives you as much watery as it's been giving me! Love the new pic of your son btw!

Michelle oooooh destination wedding! Where to? Sorry about the witch but as you say new slate for a new cycle! Never used evening primrose but I've seen some ladies have good results with it.

Well ladies I may have a squinter but the cameras are not picking it up!

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

SMU tried my best to get decent pic, bottom has been rewet with water other is dried

Thanks Destiny I think we are going to send that one off to a child model agency, I have a friend in the business and she thinks they would love Brooklyn:) my 13 year old got accepted when she was 4 but she was too shy to do it lol bless her. Xxxx
Ginge I'm sorry I can't see the lines but its v hard to pick up with a camera when they are faint, good luck! Xxx

Ginge- I see it!!!

Oasis- thanks girl! I'm okay. And I have no idea where I am in my cycle. How bad is that? Lol. I took birth control for last two weeks and it's making me ill, I really don't think I'm going to take it anymore. I have to make another doc appt to discuss TTC with them. Last time I went it was really just talk about my crazy heavy period and getting it to stop. So this time I'll have more of a clear head. Lol

Your son is so cute! Love the new pic!!

Destiny- all weddings bring stress but it's good to know you are simplifying things!! :) I got married in 2010 I gave out these long stem porcelain white roses that were made in Italy. My sister just got married in May (that's where I got this pic of my daughter in aviator) and she gave out expresso cups that were in a heart shaped box. they have a ton of cute beach themed favors too!!

Fingers crossed for me ladies, praying these are notorious IC evaps :( x

Dreamer I dunno I think that's maybe a good thing much less stressful but I'm really sorry the pills are making you ill same here me and hormones just don't mix together!! Hope the doc helps and I hope you feel better soon, and thank you he is a little heart breaker we think! Xxx

Ginge wishing you SO much luck as I know only too well these ICS are notorious for evaps but I'm so hoping its your real bfp xxx

Weirdly I have just accidentally reported a post with this as my comment. Not quite sure how I have managed it. Hopefully the moderators will realise thay I am stupid

Ginge I have everything crossed for you!

destiny your wedding plans sound awesome. We've just got married and as long as the day is how you want it, it will feel like you're walking on air, regardless of what others think.

Anyways as for me I'm not temping or using OPKs this month (I hope) as I'm going for the de stressed approach. I'm only taking prenatal vitamins. I'm even gonna drink until my period. I just want to feel normal!!

This cycles a lost cause anyways with my colposcopy appointment. I'd rather not know if I'm missing O whilst I'm banned from DTD!!

Congrats ginge!!!xxx
AFM first flashing smiley face on my cbfm hoping for a solid soon:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"