charts charts & oh charts :)

Well, I expected it, not temping this cycle I'm using B6 10mg this cycle, going to use digital/normal opks

Oasis do you have enough to use another today? That's odd but you could get the solid today. Seems like you would get it before the rise but I wouldn't worry. A surge is a surge.

Ginge, I'm with you. As soon as I get crosshairs, I'm stopping the temps until next month.

I find that temping til you confirm is the right mix of feeling confident you got the O without the lunacy of analyzing every temp in the luteal. I think you shluld Ginge :)

Yea at least know you ovulated so you can not have that worry.

Oasis do you have enough to use another today? That's odd but you could get the solid today. Seems like you would get it before the rise but I wouldn't worry. A surge is a surge.

Ginge, I'm with you. As soon as I get crosshairs, I'm stopping the temps until next month.

Yes I'm testing twice a day, prob will run out of test sticks for next month though lol, still a flashing smiley this pm and v concentrated wee too so no solid as yet, maybe the rise is just a fluke and will dip tomorrow, on the actual test sticks that you put into the monitor the test line was darker today so I think its getting there, groan.........I hate this wait!! Xx

Ginge sorry the witch got you :(

Oasis hoping O comes soon for you!

AFM have a good feeling today was Oday and we've been good with BDing so FX! Think I might stop temping after O is confirmed

Yea it might be on it's way because it's still not above your highest cycle temp yet.

Thanks Destiny hoping o is today for you! I'm wondering if this monitor is any good for us as we always bd right up to o anyway! Oh well! Loads ewmc sorry if tmi but so much I had to wipe a few times I was so wet! Good old b6 and grapefruit juice, this is the amount of ewmc I had about 7/8 months ago then last few cycles was much less, hope it helps:) xx

I think this may be a chemical, I'm losing clots, not very large though, but I think I may give it all a miss this month, I don't even think I WANT to temp :/

Ginge I totally understand! tbh I won't be using anything anymore, dh has been asking me for months to throw the thermometer away and the o tests, it really takes over and as my libido increases along with my cm I know when I'm coming up for o and we bd anyway. I saw my new doctor today who was absolutely lovely, he basically said dh is spot on, that all this temp taking, tracking cm, charts, tests just takes over and causes stress which can interfere with fertility, he said I'm fertile because my cycles and o are regular and I got pregnant twice this year and have had 4 live births one which was only just over a year ago, he advised getting rid of the thermometer, tests etc just like dh has said and just enjoy my husband, relax and there is still plenty of time for another baby, as I've had both sexes too that equally showed no problems, he seriously doubts if anything has changed from when I had the tests with Brooklyn as the time period is too short and I've had two pregnancies this year, he said whether they result in losses or not a pregnancy means you are fertile still, it does take a bit longer at my age but told me not to give up, relax and keep trying, I felt so relieved as I left, this whole TTC has completely taken over and I should of followed dh advice months ago! So when this cycle is over its all going in the bin!! Xxxx

Oh and after 3 days of high fertility just got my peak:) def need to test more than once a day when you get to high as at 7.30am this morning it was high then 11.30 am peak! Xx

I think i'm gonna call squat on it all this month and just enjoy christmas instead :) stuff the OPks too!

Oasis thanks I got a nice rise today and when I plug in dummy temps for tomorrow and Saturday I get CH on Wednesday as I suspected! Glad everything went well with the doc! It's funny how the things we do to get prego can be the very same things holding us back.

I think i'm gonna call squat on it all this month and just enjoy christmas instead :) stuff the OPks too!

That's exactly what I decided to do and I do feel better about it

However my colposcopy has left me super sore and like I'm having a second period. Which is doing my fruit in. I hope it is better by weekend

Fx destiny!

I got a flashing smiley twice today. Am and midday. Will check again tonight. I'm so ready to o and be done with temps!

Hi ladies, just wanting some quick advice please.
I normally take my temperature as soon as I wake up at the same time every morning. 8:40am. However today I was up earlier at 7:30am. So I took my temperature then so that it was still immediately after sleep. Can I use this temp, or do you think it will throw my chart out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->