charts charts & oh charts :)

Noo Ginge! I have my fx for you today's temp drop is just a fluke and it goes back up tomorrow.

I hope so but I am clutching at straws and I know it!

EDIT: I still have a faint line on the blue cheapies, chances are it's another chemical :( so upsetting, think I may stick my thermometer in a drawer this month or temp until ovulation is confirmed and then stop, going to use opks as i still have the digis!

Ugh sorry ginge! I hope it's a fluke and your temp rises tomorrow.

I plan to only temp to confirm o then no more this cycle.

Gotta admit that temping only to confirm O is way more relaxing. Or less stressful rather! FX for you Ginge :)

Tested with a clearblue +/- and got bfn, 2 green handled cheapies did one with blood also bfn, I give up on this.

So sorry ginge those nasty lines got me last cycle too :(

Afm first positive OPK which is late for me (the positive not the Oing lol) go a BD in this morning, gotta squeeze some more in!

So sorry ginge same here I give up on ICS ive had soooo many fake bfp with them its a joke xxx

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a solid after a flashing smiley on the cbfm? Xx

Oasis, it can vary greatly. I've had it range from 7 days to 12 hours. I've jumped from no smiley to solid in the same day. How many days of it have you had?

Sorry ginge :(

Oasis, it can vary greatly. I've had it range from 7 days to 12 hours. I've jumped from no smiley to solid in the same day. How many days of it have you had?

Sorry ginge :(

Thanks cutie, I'm on the second day of flashing but I'm so impatient lol obviously its picking up the estrogen before the lh comes and I o on cd14 last month so prob another couple days yet:( xx
Ginge your temp went back up great! Xx

You're late now right Ginge?

AFM pretty happy with my temps. I've adjusted a couple of them that were really early and they gave me pretty flat temps there for a while and a rise today! Usually get one around now I think. Anyway they aren't as wonky as normal so I feel like my adrenals are settling down. If I can just get my temp higher overall I'll be so happy! And then I'll feel like we have a true chance

I feel the same Mel, my temps at the beginning of last cycle were all over the place but they're much more settled now so I'm hoping the tablets have done some good:) glad your temps are looking so great! Xx

Yes def think its the b6 I've been taking plus the zinc and vit c:) xxx

Not quite late, going by last cycle I am as I had a 10day LP been to the bathroom this evening and got pink CM so I think shes coming

EDIT: :witch: hath arrived!

Aw no so sorry ginge, those darn evaps on ICS:( loads of luck for the next cycle xxx
AFM a rise this morn but still just a flashing smiley so I'm wondering if upping my b6 to two tablets and 100mg last night is to blame? I read the bottle and it says you can take two so I did but I'm hoping it won't mess things up right before o, praps I should of waited but I really want to get my temps up a bit xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->