charts charts & oh charts :)

You can google a bbt chart adjuster and put in your usual time and the time you temp'd and it will adjust. For an hour difference, it's normally about .20 off. I would out in the adjuster and just make a note. Good luck!!

You can google a bbt chart adjuster and put in your usual time and the time you temp'd and it will adjust. For an hour difference, it's normally about .20 off. I would out in the adjuster and just make a note. Good luck!!

Awesome. Thanks cutique. I used the adjuster and my chart makes more sense now. :)

From what I have read they say not to adjust temps, better to plug the actual temp in and record as a different time.

For me we are going to NTNP this month, the CB trial is over for me so I don't need to use/record anything, going to have a relaxing christmas! Will be around to chat though :)

Louisa I agree I would not adjust the temp, I did once and when I plugged in my original temp it moved my CH by three days and it looked much more accurate. FF will take into account your time different that's also why the dot would be open. It's not about your chart looking right as accurate is better.

Maybe I'm wrong. I've always adjusted and it was accurate regarding BFP, bfn, AF but do what you feel comfortable with. No sarcasm here but I wonder why there are so many adjusters available if you shouldn't adjust? I've also wondered why so many things recommend every other day bd but ff gives you a high for bd 3,2,1,O and O+1. Ttc is so confusing. I'm just waiting for my crosshairs and then tossing the temps but will be stalking all of your charts!

I have to admit to adjusting the odd temp but tbh after a year I've been able to see that the adjusted temp is accurate for me by taking my temp early and then usual time and the adjusted temp was pretty much spot on every time but I don't think that's true for everyone! I think the girls are right id do what you feels right for you:) xx
AFM having some serious stabbing pains in the right of my pelvis, I haven't had o pains since I conceived Brooklyn! If they are o pains, see if I get a rise tomorrow:) xx

Boo no rise this morn so annoying! But the stabbing pains which lasted all night are gone and cm has dried up so maybe I o late at night and rise won't show up til tomorrow? Oh I hate waiting all the way til the morning again lol xxx
How is everyone? Xxx

I didn't mean it like that. I was just saying from my experience the adjusted temp messed with my Oday by several days. I think they have the adjusters for peace of mind and for other ladies it may work well but it did not for me. I think they say every other day for sperm count when fertile period isn't near but during fertile window consecutive sex will give you a higher chance. TTC IS weird.

Hope everyone Os soon, got my CH this morning

Gotcha. Glad you got ch. I have no idea where mine are but that's my payback for waiting so late in the cycle to start my temps.

I adjusted mine this month and it brought my coverline down to a reasonable temp BUT I have found it only works for me if I temp later than normal. My temps just don't naturally rise to 98.5 at 8 am if I like temp at like 2 am! How I wish they would..

AFM weird temps lately... I've been trying to monitor to see how my overall bbt is going and just temped today and yesterday because I essentially wanted to verify that I could drink wine!! I got a very slight rise today but overall the pattern is different. I'm sure it's nothing but at least more stable temps could mean my adrenals are getting better!

Definitely looks like it's regulating a bit! As long as they're high, you're still in there!

I got a nice strong positive opk this evening so I'm hoping for a temp drop tomorrow.

Ladies still no rise and its been 72 hours since my peak:( xxx

Ugh. Come on rise! I never got an O dip. Is that normal?

I'm just gunna check my charts cutie see how many times I've had an o dip in 11 months xx

Aw thanks! I've read a few things that say not everyone gets the dip.

I hope you get your rise soon! This is what stresses us. We get so caught up in what to expect.

Out of 12 charts inc the one where I conceived my youngest (didn't have a dip then) I had 5 dips versus 7 not! Xx
Thank you, I think the latest you can o after a pos opk is 72 hours which is today! Still got lots ewmc, so hope I get a rise tomorrow xx

AF got me. Weh. Reading in Making Babies that a sluggish thyroid can essentially stop you from getting pg but with the simple TSH meds it can immediately fix that fertility problem! So going to the endo this week hopefully..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->