charts charts & oh charts :)

So guys.. it's time to play your favorite game.. WHEN.. did I.. OVULAAAAATE!!!! :and the crowd goes wild:

Seriously though. What the heck? I usually O on CD18 but got a peak reading CD15 this cycle but we were traveling but.. never got a solid +OPK but my temps? Ugh! So what do you think - CD16 or CD18?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5225eb

I think it was day 18. Adjust the time on your temp and see what it does with your CH when that day is a solid circle

It definitely matches my typical pattern. If that's the case, today may have been implantation.. but no hopes are up

Oh, it should be noted that that day I took my temp around when I usually do then went back to sleep and when I woke up again it was like 97.6!

And when I change ov detector settings to FAM it shows CD18 as O day too..

Good luck everyone Im on CD 19 and suspecting I already Od, crazy not temping or taking OPKs but it was relaxing

Good luck everyone Im on CD 19 and suspecting I already Od, crazy not temping or taking OPKs but it was relaxing

Yeah that's the way to do it! I am driving myself totally nuts because I kept temping to see if my thyroid meds would change anything :)

Ye congrats on your BFP melwen! That's two from this group in the last month

:) thanks girl. yay us! I'm so nervous about the temp going low this morning but got a digital BFP too so hopefully my levels are nice and high. Definitely going to the doc on Monday!

:) thanks girl. yay us! I'm so nervous about the temp going low this morning but got a digital BFP too so hopefully my levels are nice and high. Definitely going to the doc on Monday!

I'm sure it's nothing and just the way your body's going with it. Fingers crossed though! Keep us updated!

AFM I am now at the end of CD40. I thought I saw a faint line this morning but I also think I may have lost my mind as I've thought I saw them a few times. I am kinda wondering if I'm having a CP to be honest

Well I hope to see more tomorrow :)

So do I but I have seen this much a few times over the last few days. I even had a pink line on a frer for about 30 seconds and then it faded. I think I'm going insane and almost hope the witch just turns up tonight to put me out of my misery!

That's crazy!! I have no idea about that. Hopefully some answers soon for you :)

CONGRATS MELLLLL!!!!!!!! Yeyyyy! Keep it going ladies!

Happy new years ladies im still stalking and hoping for all of you.... due to recent life incidents ive made the very difficult decision to get back on bcp:/ im not happy but im also not sure about ttc at all ive signed up to school for the first time and im losing weight..... it sounds very selfish but there have been many factors that contributed to my decision... seeing babies still breaks my heart i was siding for the iud but my doctor saw my doubts and being given that i had told her of my ttc she said i should do pills again since i can always change my mind and wont need a procedure anywho lots of love and luck to all of you!!

Baby Rose, sometimes it is just sooo nice to focus on yourself for awhile! I'm glad you made the decision that's right for you.

Still.. Don't be a stranger :) we'll miss you otherwise!

congrats melewen, waiting to O at the moment but doctors tomorrow!!

Thanks ladies :) Good luck to you baby_rose. Take some time for yourself and then come back to us when you're totally ready!

Good luck at the docs ginge :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->