charts charts & oh charts :)

Ok guys.. More confusion. Still no +OPK but obviously something has happened so far. I temped this morning around 6:40 and it was very low, 96.99. Then I went back to sleep and woke up around 9:40 (all night party here in playa so we had to start the day late!) and it was 97.69.. My highest so far! What a huge difference! The low temp looks mayne like a fallback rise but otherwise makes no sense. The high temp looks like a typical biphasic. What do you think?

Had you slept for more than three hours for the first temp? I usually always go with the first temp x I am presuming I will be about 8dpo tomorrow, too early for a HPT going to try and wait to see if AF arrives! Done so well with not tracking aside from 2 opks!

Happy new year!!
I so wanted a New Yeat BFP so I caved last night and tested. Needless to say it was negative. So I got very very merry.

I'm on CD 31, still don't think I have O'd, Did an OPK this morning and it seems darker. These cycles are getting way too long.

Ff says AF due on Monday which would be CD 35. If I O even today I'll probs get to day 42. Last cycle got to CD39 after O at 27. Keeps getting later, Think I need to see a doctor!

Kmpreston, I know how you feel! I keep thinking the same thing. I actually have an appt scheduled with my doc for late Jan and I plan on asking a lot of questions!

I hope you O soon! Happy New Year!

Kmpreston, I know how you feel! I keep thinking the same thing. I actually have an appt scheduled with my doc for late Jan and I plan on asking a lot of questions!

I hope you O soon! Happy New Year!

We have been trying to conceive for the same length of time and we have very similar cycles and charts, maybe we have the same problem!

I tested today just because it was new years day, I believe it's a faint bfp but not holding onto anything as it's the cheapies!

I tested today just because it was new years day, I believe it's a faint bfp but not holding onto anything as it's the cheapies!

That's exactly what I thought ginge but I may be wishful thinking. I thought I had a squinter on my IC and when I held it up to the light you could see the shadow of two lines which I've never had before. BUT. I think I may well be totally delusional so am giving it until Monday now

Here's mine:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2014-12-16&mode=a&ts=1420205986&u=3364955

I hate it when I get the hatched lines :(

Well this is pretty funny.. When I put in the earlier lower temp, FF gives me CH for CD16. I had my peak monitor reading right before then so I figure it's accurate but early for me. If I put in the later higher temp for a couple days ago, it takes away my CH... But if I put in a dummy temp tomorrow it gives me CH back.. On CD16! So I guess the vote is in and I definitely O'd on CD16. Either way our BD pattern is the same. Oh well.

Doc called in low dose thyroid meds so I'm excited to see if that helps. Also been taking progesterone which has really actually helped some synptoms I think.. Crazy! I always knew I was estrogen dominant but not THAT bad. no more LP night sweats thank god!

Here's mine:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2014-12-16&mode=a&ts=1420205986&u=3364955

I hate it when I get the hatched lines :(

It says "invalid link" :)

Slightly bummed as a superdrug was bfn this afternoon but wee was kinda dilute, hoping its just that maybe clutching at straws will have to wait and see

Darn sometimes I can share it, sometimes I can't let's try again:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33585b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Not happy about this morning's dip :(

I have some serious cramping tonight. It's either a) AF b) implantation or c) ovulation. Im going with AF because if its O this cycle will never end and I'm currently very very drunk so I'll feel so bad if it's implantation!

Darn sometimes I can share it, sometimes I can't let's try again:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33585b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Not happy about this morning's dip :(

It's still super early! You take a ton of supps like me.. What is the agnus casti for?

I have Stage 4 endometriosis so I'm pretty much taking ALL THE THINGS to try and boost my chances.

I was on vitex, folic acid and B6 when I fell with Nathan....

Well Af arrived so 10 day lp think it's time for a doctors appointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->