charts charts & oh charts :)

Used to be 12, but have had 10 day ones and 11 most recently, in all fairness after two years of not using protection I am on the verge of going on the pill

I agree with doctors but in the man time get some Agnus Castus/vitex - it helps regulate ovulation and lengthen LP. Mine is around 11-12 days so I take it cucle day 2-6 inclusive x

I have no idea what it is or where to get it, but I have been recommended soy isoflavones too, but think i'm just going to walk away for a while

I get mine from health food shops - I see you're in the UK so pop to Holland and Barratts and ask them if they have any Agnus Castus in. It's also known as Chasteberry :)

Great thankyou, doctors appointment booked for 13th january, will see what they suggest, hopefully blood tests, debating whether to temp full stop or just around ovulation!

Temp all the time lovely - it gives you a clearer idea of your 'usual' cycle and any fluctuations - and can help you determine ovulation, but it needs your 'usual' baseline to confirm.

Not happy with mine today :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33585b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Great thankyou, doctors appointment booked for 13th january, will see what they suggest, hopefully blood tests, debating whether to temp full stop or just around ovulation!

Having not temped this month and now having no idea if I ovulated, when I ovulated or if my period is actually late or not I would say temp!!

I knew exactly when I ovulated thats not a problem x I think I will temp from tomorrow, husband on nights from tonight

Spotting. Red spotting. Not much but there.

Good sign or bad sign or just from DTD?

CD 25, 10 DPO if you go with temps. 11DPO if using OPK

Hmm could be so so i'm afraid could be IB or could be a pre cursor to AF

I've had near constant cramping since Saturday but still no AF. CD 35. Not impressed at all

Yeah that's sadly what I reckon.

I never usually have pre-AF spotting but with my endo god alone knows ho hum.

Going to head up bed now and try and get some reasonable sleep

Still no AF, still cramping. Still no BFP.

Back into charting as soon as the witch arrives. This has been even more stressful than last cycle! The stress of waiting for o hasn't been there, but not knowing where I'm up to has annoyed me

Still no AF, still cramping. Still no BFP.

Back into charting as soon as the witch arrives. This has been even more stressful than last cycle! The stress of waiting for o hasn't been there, but not knowing where I'm up to has annoyed me

I think that's how I would be if I stopped charting! There would be so many more questions in my mind than I already have! And it makes me feel like I am doing something, which is nice

I actually enjoyed not having the stress of charting around christmas, but now back charting regularly, so I can go slap the doctors with it!

So guys.. it's time to play your favorite game.. WHEN.. did I.. OVULAAAAATE!!!! :and the crowd goes wild:

Seriously though. What the heck? I usually O on CD18 but got a peak reading CD15 this cycle but we were traveling but.. never got a solid +OPK but my temps? Ugh! So what do you think - CD16 or CD18?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5225eb

So guys.. it's time to play your favorite game.. WHEN.. did I.. OVULAAAAATE!!!! :and the crowd goes wild:

Seriously though. What the heck? I usually O on CD18 but got a peak reading CD15 this cycle but we were traveling but.. never got a solid +OPK but my temps? Ugh! So what do you think - CD16 or CD18?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5225eb

I think it was day 18. Adjust the time on your temp and see what it does with your CH when that day is a solid circle

I actually enjoyed not having the stress of charting around christmas, but now back charting regularly, so I can go slap the doctors with it!

This is exactly my plan when AF turns up. There most be something they can do to get my cycles below 40 odd days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->