charts charts & oh charts :)

Good luck at the doctors lovely.

CD 7 here... sigh

It certainly did, she is happy that I am ovulating and having regular periods, wants me to have the usual day 21 (or 23 in my case) blood tests and the day 2 if the cycle is unsuccessful then will take steps from there in lieu of results, SA for husband then hsg etc for me if deemed necessary! Hopefully it wont come to that!

It certainly did, she is happy that I am ovulating and having regular periods, wants me to have the usual day 21 (or 23 in my case) blood tests and the day 2 if the cycle is unsuccessful then will take steps from there in lieu of results, SA for husband then hsg etc for me if deemed necessary! Hopefully it wont come to that!

How long have you been trying ginge/how long did you tell your gp you have been trying x

Well I made a huge whoopsie. Ordered more sensitive tests (10ul) and took one this afternoon. Waited 10 mins then gave up cause the whole thing was still not so faintly pink.

Went out to the doctors to sort out online booking and came back to this which is about half an hour after I took it. Now I don't know if it's an evap!!

Wrong pic! My house is so dark!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
My husband sees something on it, as do I but if past the time I wouldn't trust it. dip it in water see if line stays?

and told the doc i had been trying since my miscarriage in june 2013 which we have on and off, never used protection though!

My husband sees something on it, as do I but if past the time I wouldn't trust it. dip it in water see if line stays?

and told the doc i had been trying since my miscarriage in june 2013 which we have on and off, never used protection though!

Dipped it in water, I still see a line but it's much fainter so I can barely tell if it's pink :/ I did two more which have a similarly faint line on. However that pee was fresh and quite dilute

I definitely see something though! Those tests are a bit scary though.. they say they only show like 85% viable pregnancies? Either way I cant wait to see tomorrow :) Yay! I have like nothing to pee on so I have to live through you now

I definitely see something though! Those tests are a bit scary though.. they say they only show like 85% viable pregnancies? Either way I cant wait to see tomorrow :) Yay! I have like nothing to pee on so I have to live through you now

So you mean 15% will be chemicals?

sadly they alert me to far too many 'chemical' pregnancies i wouldnt know about were i to keep off the tests!!

How did FMU go? I used a normal digi opk and got a O so all is well here, maybe i will wake to temp tomorrow :sigh:

Nothing FMU but got these this afternoon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
Is that still the high sensitivity? What dpo are you now?

No idea because I wasn't temping but assume maybe 12 dpo now. Temps are still ridiculously low though.

This was a different test I did last night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member